@ mairy-thebum-hinge

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What you reckon two hours until kick off... your lot going to kick us to pieces pmsl.

I hope a le - arse win but do not like watching games against your skill less muppets pmsl.

Come on the gooners.

Mickie

Lol you daft coont, I think what Arsehole Wenger forgets its a contact sport. All you arse fans think the opposing team should just pass the ball to the GOONers.

If you remember, I am sure the arse lead the most red cards conceded....and that says it all as far as I remember and that French buffon Viera leads the most red cards in a season....

i reckon arsenal will destroy em...
i hate allardyce after leavin bolton .. i am bitter hahaha

LOL @ chris bring it on.

Yeah contact when you are going for the ball but to all block in a keeper I kinda find that a little bit wrong then give a penalty when a player pushes or pulls a player that is just messing with the keeper pmsl.

Handbags whoop whoop

Mickie

Keepers are men, they should be able to barge their way through taking out every player on the way to the ball. Mind you Almunia is a woman so she will struggle to push his way through!

i reckon arsenal will destroy em...
i hate allardyce after leavin bolton .. i am bitter hahaha
I hope fat sam gets beat aswell,and your team will be out of the carling cup next round , Judas is coming to Hell. up the Clarets

Fair result first half, I expect more from us second half because of the possession we are seeing hopefully blackburn tire chasing the ball.

But surely chris you dont enjoy watching this time waisting with the towel and long balls ffs pmsl... I guess at arsenal we are used to watching amazing football lmao rofl (tongue on cheek pmsl)

Regards
Mickie

Fair result first half, I expect more from us second half because of the possession we are seeing hopefully blackburn tire chasing the ball.

But surely chris you dont enjoy watching this time waisting with the towel and long balls ffs pmsl... I guess at arsenal we are used to watching amazing football lmao rofl (tongue on cheek pmsl)

Regards
Mickie

Lol if he hadnt wiped the ball he might not have thrown it out of play

I hope fat sam gets beat aswell,and your team will be out of the carling cup next round , Judas is coming to Hell. up the Clarets

wot !! u serioulsy think burnley will beat bolton in next round of cup ??!!
hahah dream on , easy route thru for the super whites .
and i agree he is a judas to leave burnley like he did .

i still say to this day owen coyle was not a step forward for bolton .
it was mereley a step sideways !

A sneak preview of Wengers post match conference
http://youtu.be/YersIyzsOpc

That was a cracking long ball goal we scored though;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely outclassed in the second half.... long ball pfff ;)

BRING IT ON!!!!

And what was all that diving in the penalty area about lol... big fellas acting like pansies PMSL!!!!

Mickie

Banter aside... not many teams will get much out of blackburn I was sure there was going to be a equaliser in the last 10 minutes.... its normally written in the stars lol.

But I am so pleased with koscielny I know he got roasted for the first goal by diouf but he will learn from that, and its his second game for us he was outstanding at the back!!! He won nearly all headers coming in from the DREADED LONG BALL lol ;)

Mickie

I agree about the falling over, that was never a penalty. However the blatant hold in the box was.

You have to admit your second had a touch of luck to it.

But surely a team like Arsenal should be stuffing Blackburn. Our complete team is worth less than your cheapest player. But our " long ball " goal was a touch of class!

To be honest getting beat at home from a top 4 side ain't hard to take. A draw is a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never a pen mate the fella was looking for it lol...

You hold the goalie but you do not say that's a foul lmao. YOU SAY lmao rofl he should be able to barge them out of the way... WELL lmao surely the biggest black fella on the pitch should of shrugged him off ????? :eek: ??????

Common get them blinkered goggles off me old china.

Last edited:
Northern Monkey!

Sent from my GAY LAPTOP.

Northern Monkey!

Sent from my GAY LAPTOP.

PMSL!! lol

Close game today. Disappointed with van persies injury again. Walcot seems livelier...i hope wenger starts to play him down the centre soon.
Our defence gives me heart attack everytime a corner and cross comes in and its all to do with having no confidence in the keeper, hell, he dont have confidence in himself.

Come the bigger / better teams i can see us leaking goals.

Back