MagellanTV Documentaries v1.1.8

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: MagellanTV is an Ad-Free documentary streaming service dedicated to telling the great stories of History, Science, and Civilization. Watch over 1500 high-quality movies and series from the world’s best filmmakers.

MagellanTV offers documentary collections that are deeper and broader than just
about any other streaming service available. It’s the place to dive deep into shows
about war, ancient history, science and technology, crime and culture. Don’t forget
to check out our growing line-up of Historical Dramas and 4k Nature and Space
shows. Once you get started with MagellanTV, you’ll get as hooked as we are on
great documentaries.

MagellanTV membership includes:
-Unlimited streaming anytime, anywhere, on multiple devices.
-Extensive genre collections in History, Nature, Science, Space, Crime and more.
-Exclusive playlists that dive deep into people and events that shaped our world.
-New content added weekly.
-No advertising or other interruptions ever.
-Cast MagellanTV programs from your iOS device to a Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, or
smart TV.

Mod Info:
● Paid Subscription Unlocked.
● Require registration (Some Features).
Mod by Hersh

+ You may face with the black screen problem , to get this problem out. Click on the profile tab, then click on logout setting, logout from the app.

+ I didn't test on Android TV but I think it works with Android TV as well.

What's New:
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience

Mobile Version

23.73 MB file on MEGA

Android TV/Firestick

16.57 MB file on MEGA

I installed this on my Firestick and T95 box. Thought it was brilliant but haven't been able to watch anything all the way through yet. Quality is brilliant but whatever I have tried just cuts out before getting to the end. It freezes momentarily then reverts to the menu.

Such a shame as the content is right up my alley. 🤔

works for me
Which version works for you?
I tried v1.1.32 which specifically mentions the Firestick but keep getting the below error after watching for a while.
I uninstalled and installed your latest one v1.1.34 which doesn't work on my Firestick. I then re-installed v1.1.32 which works brilliantly for 30/40 minutes before giving me the error.

IMG_1323.JPG

i only ran the one on first post v1.1.8 seemed fine @ the time

Which version works for you?
I tried v1.1.32 which specifically mentions the Firestick but keep getting the below error after watching for a while.
I uninstalled and installed your latest one v1.1.34 which doesn't work on my Firestick. I then re-installed v1.1.32 which works brilliantly for 30/40 minutes before giving me the error.

View attachment 133579

looking at error could be permissions issue or storage issue on the firestick

Back