Mag boxes getting blocked

Hiding behind flare and AWS does not work anymore.

I dont see how, as you would change the IP of the server which is what they will be blocking. If they're blocking the DNS then it's pointless, you just change the DNS as well. The whole point of hiding behind a CDN is so that they cannot see your real IP, therefore they cannot block it, only the IP they're seeing from the CDN. They're likely blocking the DNS that way, but again, you simply rotate the DNS and it's unblocked.

The only way they can 100% block anything is via IPv6 as each individual device then has it's own IP, which is individual to that device. Until all ISPs start using it then it's a futile task of whack-a-mole. Once IPv6 is implemented, then it's a whole different ball game.

The whole Russia blocking telegram proves that the AWS thing works, they blocked I think it was 16 million IPs and still couldn't shutdown telegram. They lost a whole lot of other services in the process as well, there aren't enough IPs to go around so you have to use NAT/PAT and that causes them issues, as they cannot block individual IPs.

The problem you have is that Cloudflare are likely assisting via DCMA takedowns, so it's them taking the service down, and not the server being blocked per se.

I did start a thread about this awhile ago.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/threads/aws-amazon.458751/

the only other way round it was server being replaced.

As I said in that thread though, additional information was required. If they're hiding behind CDN, which I believe they are, then they're likely blocking the CDN IP, which immediately defeats you failing over the server. Or they're working with the CDN provider, and just blacklisting it immediately. Cloudflare do work with govt agencies, and will block stuff on their side.

It wouldn't matter where your server was located, if they're blocking the CDN then they're blocking you at point of entry/exit. Unless the CDN unblocks you, or changes their IP being broadcast then it wont matter.

How they've likely gotten around it, is by changing CDN provider, setting up a new account or similar. Whilst also changing the servers details (Mac/IP/DNS), and having them diverse across multiple DC's and locations.

Information is wrong @pachecoso
Court order means nothing. If provider gets blocked its usually fixed within 24 hours. That story has been doing the rounds for awhile now about ISP blocking streams. That, and mag boxes getting blocked. Both issues are now resolved.
I posted fix for mag boxes here.
And provider fixes server block if there servers have been picked up.
no you are wrong mate you need to study more about networks....
This court order demands isp in UK to block the IPS that they ask
so if you live in uk and you have internet from a UK internet provider if ips for portal os slave you need to use was anounced to be blocked you will see a nice black screen friend.
ISP can use DPI with this court order to block the ips they want and i garante you that it will not be 24h lool
If isp block ips to blackholes good luck trying to make it work without a encrypted link to others country internet....

take example of china where almost every social network is blocked ;) and without encrypted vpns or links users can't access them...

no you are wrong mate you need to study more about networks....
This court order demands isp in UK to block the IPS that they ask
so if you live in uk and you have internet from a UK internet provider if ips for portal os slave you need to use was anounced to be blocked you will see a nice black screen friend.
ISP can use DPI with this court order to block the ips they want and i garante you that it will not be 24h lool
If isp block ips to blackholes good luck trying to make it work without a encrypted link to others country internet....
😂

Exprienced black screen last month 5 mins before kick-off.
24 hours later (a sunday) “NO BLOCK”
No VPN needed.

Maybe ask your supplier do there homework. Rather than reading of a court order that can “NOT” be inforced on those that know how to work around it.
😉

Just in case people can't get get hold of the NO BLOCK firmwares easily due to ISP blocking, I have uploaded them to here..

Mag250 - Warp Files | Private | Secure | File Uploads

Mag254 - Warp Files | Private | Secure | File Uploads

Mag256 - Warp Files | Private | Secure | File Uploads

Mag322 - Warp Files | Private | Secure | File Uploads

Mag324 - Warp Files | Private | Secure | File Uploads

These are the throwawayicus flashes. Thanks to him.

Perfect example of how to get a like on your 1st post

Hi
Can anybody help me, I'm d/l the no block software formatting the Usb stick to fat32. I unrar the software and name it mag250 in its own folder, but whenever I try to flash the box it comes up with image update not present or other messages.

What am I doing wrong (any help would be greatly appreciated)

Hi
Can anybody help me, I'm d/l the no block software formatting the Usb stick to fat32. I unrar the software and name it mag250 in its own folder, but whenever I try to flash the box it comes up with image update not present or other messages.

You dont need it in a folder from what I remember, should be on the root of the drive you're using. Should be able to find it then.

Hi m8,

yea needs to be in the folder. eg. mag250 folder in root directory, then the bootstrap and imageupdate files inside this folder.

99% guarantee it is the usb stick u are using. It is a linux box and it doesn't mount all sticks. Try the oldest and smallest one you can find.. usb1.1 if you can. I always use a very old Integral 512mb stick and works every time.

Hi

I am not familiar with your box but the first rule of thumb is using the correct software to flash your box. Get a small flash drive they are usually fat32 so you are OK there. A good USB drive is recommended. Use the back USB socket for flashing, Almost every box has a preferred socket for flashing. Copy the files to your USB and do not change any names. Disconnect your box and hold down the menu key. this will bring up a menu. choose upgrade tools then bootstrap. it will then ask you to insert your USB stick. Follow the instructions and this will unblock your box. I suspect you have bought your box already configured and that is why it is blocked. Once you have unblocked it i would personally do a factory reset then just update the software and then you will have a nice clean and pristine box. Whenever you flash these boxes always remember that usually only one USB port will allow you to flash.
These are only my thoughts, not a tutorial.
I hope this helps

I am not familiar with your box but the first rule of thumb is using the correct software to flash your box. Get a small flash drive they are usually fat32 so you are OK there. A good USB drive is recommended. Use the back USB socket for flashing, Almost every box has a preferred socket for flashing. Copy the files to your USB and do not change any names. Disconnect your box and hold down the menu key. this will bring up a menu. choose upgrade tools then bootstrap. it will then ask you to insert your USB stick. Follow the instructions and this will unblock your box. I suspect you have bought your box already configured and that is why it is blocked. Once you have unblocked it i would personally do a factory reset then just update the software and then you will have a nice clean and pristine box
Does not matter if box comes setup or not, i have given guide on how to avoid portal via M3U. Infomir block portals on certain hosts. If you rather use portal and been affected by STB block a factory reset before flash is useless.
You reflash box with older firmware then turn updates off.
It is not new firmware!
(or fix, just rewind firmware)
You are just winding back firmware.
As long as you turn updates off it will be ok after flash.

The joys of buying a magbox.
😂

Does not matter if box comes setup or not, i have given guide on how to avoid portal via M3U. Infomir block portals on certain hosts. If you rather use portal and been affected by STB block a factory reset before flash is useless.
You reflash box with older firmware then turn updates off.
It is not new firmware!
(or fix, just rewind firmware)
You are just winding back firmware.
As long as you turn updates off it will be ok after flash.

The joys of buying a magbox.
😂
Like i said i wasn't familiar with the box and i wasn't aware of the problem. I misread his question and i didn't know you had already done a guide. I was not trying to step on anyone's toes, Sorry about that.
My question though is does a VPN not cure this problem on this box? and my second question would not using a Kodi fork bypass The M3U file. The reason i ask that is because their links are automatically updated. Again I am only asking and not trying to be offensive but i am interested.

Like i said i wasn't familiar with the box and i wasn't aware of the problem. I misread his question and i didn't know you had already done a guide. I was not trying to step on anyone's toes, Sorry about that.
My question though is does a VPN not cure this problem on this box? and my second question would not using a Kodi fork bypass The M3U file. The reason i ask that is because their links are automatically updated. Again I am only asking and not trying to be offensive but i am interested.
You did not step on anyones toes mate. 🙂
A VPN will not bypass issues on magboxes mate as its not an ISP issues, its informir blocking portals.
Running an M3U bypasses portal.
If your using portal on magbox you will be tied to the mac address on that device and no option for username.
(no option for kodi on magbox mate)

Back