Mag boxes getting blocked

mas05

Reaction score
Hay it seems that some mag boxes are being blocked any info

Apparently not the servers...

Attachments

• 4FB5B4E9-7F63-4C72-A39A-61D0AC62893B.jpeg.5593f8c6b6aba30cdc7ca0fe2afacb4e.jpeg
    4FB5B4E9-7F63-4C72-A39A-61D0AC62893B.jpeg.5593f8c6b6aba30cdc7ca0fe2afacb4e.jpeg
    679.5 KB · Views: 119
Read about this earlier, Infomir were facing legal action over allowing there boxes to access illegal content, they now have a black list of IPTV companies which there boxes block, that list is growing.

3 courses of action

1) Use a android box with STUEmu
2) Ask your provider for a new portal
3) There fave been reports of rolling back the firmware solves the issue

Luckily my sub ran out in December so renewing it and using my android box from now.

All of them are just out the box, no firmware has been updated apart from the standard one that comes thru when first loaded. Could it be clones? I know that they were all bought from WOS

Did not think that WOS dealt in clones. From my reading its the official firmware which is the problem

I wouldnt think so either, so I have mailed them to ask if they are official. Im trying to pin point where the block is as some work and some dont. Just now its pointing to MAC blocking rather than provider blocking.

Doesnt matter how many screenshots you have! there is blocking going on, either provider, mac or firmware.

I think sales will plummet, hopefully. Mind you there's fw out now that allows you to add STBEMU to the mag (pile.er.shyte) box

If anyone has the STBEMU fw for the mag please post links up

Surely someone will just clone the boxes, and write custom fw for them? Or even just write custom fw and bypass the blocking completely.

Yes it's already out , I've seen mention of it somewere but I can't think were . It allows you to install stbemu

Infomir must be redirecting URLs via them that way they control what can/can't go by URL and MAC (ie like a proxy server).

Infomir must be redirecting URLs via them that way they control what can/can't go by URL and MAC (ie like a proxy server).

Thats what I was thinking, but is that not a form of hacking if its without the consent of the user?

Back