I was just thinking about this child today

whats your latest thoughts on her welfare

Personally I think the child is dead and the parents are to blame

I was just thinking about this child today

whats your latest thoughts on her welfare

Personally I think the child is dead and the parents are to blame

As callous for me to say, I think the same :(

I was also thinking the same the other day :(

Either like you say allroad too much dodgy evidence there imo.

Or she is like that boy that went missing in greece and is now living with another family somewere sold off to them.

Sadly I agree :(

But I think it will be one of these cases that are never solved :( !

She's probably dead, and now her parents are rich because of it. Sounds dreadful and inhumane, but people nowadays...

i think she is dead and has been for years.. :(

how can an intelligent coulple leave their children alone in a foreign country.....
i will never understand it..
i would never ever leave any of my children alone for five minutes at that age.....

i would love to be proved wrong... but i fear the worst... :(

As a parent I'd never leave my kids alone in an apartment!

When I think about my youth during the summer holiday's at home, we used to go to a wooded area from morning until teatime building dens etc. My parents never seen me during an 8 hour period but didn't have to worry, every kid done that! There was no consoles to play on, you made your own fun.

If my daughter or son even considered that, i'd hit the roof!

Funny how times change?

Bring back capital punishment for proven sex offenders! Chemical castration only makes them murderers!

God bless that child!

i think she is dead and has been for years.. :(

how can an intelligent coulple leave their children alone in a foreign country.....
i will never understand it..
i would never ever leave any of my children alone for five minutes at that age.....

i would love to be proved wrong... but i fear the worst... :(

Difficult one to say, they could see the appartment and they had been there for a while.

But tbh its very rare that kids just disappear, chances must be hundreds of thousands to 1 and that nobody saw anything ? don't believe it

Dont really wanna think anything just puts a chill down your spine. but what i will say is that those parents dont deserve to be parents. Im surprised that they havent had the other kids taken away for neglect.

How many press conferences have they done and conferences they been to, leaving the other kids alone since maddie went missing...or maybe the moneythat they earned is paying for the child minders fees.

Difficult one to say, they could see the appartment and they had been there for a while.

But tbh its very rare that kids just disappear, chances must be hundreds of thousands to 1 and that nobody saw anything ? don't believe it

neither do i m8...
i live in a flat and i wouldnt leave my children alone to put nappies in bin, let alone goin for somethin to eat.....

i would rather my flat smelt of shit, than take a chance on my kidz....

but then we think back to our childhood and I know that I used to disappear all day. Of course I was older and my parents weren't influenced my media hype back then.

I think she is dead too , and had been from when this tragedy first happened. wasnt there something about blood in the family car? and they made some lame excuse for it and got away with it? and blood in the holiday room or flat whatever it was too?

her mum always looks so stony poker faced in interviews and things, goodness knows if that was one of my boys my face would be a crumbled mess reflecting how i felt. too cold she looks .

The parents were /are doctors i believe , people quite intellegent id say . who in their right minds leaves their babies in a room alone while you go out to eat , and turns down a babysitting service mmm .... dont care how far or nor it was . it would never happen right? parental instincts wouldnt allow it.

something very fishy with that case i think , and still feel the parents to blame.

right away i thought it was the parents,
but who knows really,
i think she has gone, but hopefully she is not and just livin with a family.

but to be honest i reckon we will never see that little angel again.

well i think she is still alive...

without a body to say otherwise to me she is still out there somewhere..

but will she remember who her parents are in a few years is what concerns me.

Still think if it had been one of us that had left our kids alone we'd have been slaugterd and done for neglect but because they were doctors and middle class the press and authorities werent as hard on them.
How anyone could leave there kids alone like that is beyond me especialy in a foreign country!

Back