mac mot new problem

icky

New Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys, it seeme success is on the horizon and then pow! you get hit with an unexpected problem;im trying to run mac mot in driverload and it says 'could not locate the path specified' i mean this is all you need after all your hard workim sure it's the recent update to the service pack2 .:SHYTE

so you launched the DrvLoad.exe, click on the open file icon to the right of the driver field, and navigate to the MAC_MOT.sys file (if the 2 files are in the same directory then it should be showing straight away) and click it. Then click Install and then Start. When does your error message occur?

icky said:
hi guys, it seeme success is on the horizon and then pow! you get hit with an unexpected problem;im trying to run mac mot in driverload and it says 'could not locate the path specified' i mean this is all you need after all your hard workim sure it's the recent update to the service pack2 .:SHYTE

Had the same thing happen to me after installing service pack 2. I use bke 2.2 for jtagging, I put Drvload.exe and the Mac_Mot file in the same directory as bke. When I launch bke just go into tools/jtag/jtag driver and there it is.

Regards.............Chookey​

i did load the mac mot file and then press install or start then i get that message,as regards to chookeys suggestion i haven't got a clue

icky said:
i did load the mac mot file and then press install or start then i get that message,as regards to chookeys suggestion i haven't got a clue

It sounds as though the mac_mot file has become orphaned from the Drvload.exe. Just make sure they are together in the same directory.

Regards............Chookey​

success is back on the horizon simple: just open driverload hit uninstall then install ,do it a few times to kickstart it and bingo your on and running:Cheers:

Back