mac mot new problem

icky

New Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys, it seeme success is on the horizon and then pow! you get hit with an unexpected problem;im trying to run mac mot in driverload and it says 'could not locate the path specified' i mean this is all you need after all your hard workim sure it's the recent update to the service pack2 .:SHYTE

mattie_here

Inactive User
Reaction score
so you launched the DrvLoad.exe, click on the open file icon to the right of the driver field, and navigate to the MAC_MOT.sys file (if the 2 files are in the same directory then it should be showing straight away) and click it. Then click Install and then Start. When does your error message occur?

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
icky said:
hi guys, it seeme success is on the horizon and then pow! you get hit with an unexpected problem;im trying to run mac mot in driverload and it says 'could not locate the path specified' i mean this is all you need after all your hard workim sure it's the recent update to the service pack2 .:SHYTE

Had the same thing happen to me after installing service pack 2. I use bke 2.2 for jtagging, I put Drvload.exe and the Mac_Mot file in the same directory as bke. When I launch bke just go into tools/jtag/jtag driver and there it is.

Regards.............Chookey​

icky

New Member ++
Reaction score
i did load the mac mot file and then press install or start then i get that message,as regards to chookeys suggestion i haven't got a clue

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
icky said:
i did load the mac mot file and then press install or start then i get that message,as regards to chookeys suggestion i haven't got a clue

It sounds as though the mac_mot file has become orphaned from the Drvload.exe. Just make sure they are together in the same directory.

Regards............Chookey​

icky

New Member ++
Reaction score
success is back on the horizon simple: just open driverload hit uninstall then install ,do it a few times to kickstart it and bingo your on and running:Cheers:

TEST