Mac Exchange In Brighton "please Help is There Any One Out Threr

nokia_dan

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have tryed requesting mac exchange in brighton but i cant seem to find any one please help some one i am desprate i have tryed for ages now none of my mates have ntl they only have aol ect
please help
please help
please help
please help
please help
please help
thanks dan
ps sorry for posting in this section but nobody anser in mac exchange section

hi i have tryed requesting mac exchange in brighton but i cant seem to find any one please help some one i am desprate i have tryed for ages now none of my mates have ntl they only have aol ect
please help
please help
please help
please help
please help
please help
thanks dan
ps sorry for posting in this section but nobody anser in mac exchange section
unless some1 can help u out here u might have to order broadband and use the mac from ur subbed to go to a m8's thats out of ur ubr and do a scan then cancel within 28 days, that might be the only choice u have unless 1 of friend know a friend that know friend that has ntl bb

re brighton mac addres

unless some1 can help u out here u might have to order broadband and use the mac from ur subbed to go to a m8's thats out of ur ubr and do a scan then cancel within 28 days, that might be the only choice u have unless 1 of friend know a friend that know friend that has ntl bb

hello mate so if i take my modem to some one elses house and scan that will that work mate cheers dan

hello mate so if i take my modem to some one elses house and scan that will that work mate cheers dan
yea m8 if u have subbed or macs from ur ubr u can take it to someone else's house thats in another ubr (a mile or 2 away) from u and it should work just do a scan from that area and u can take the macs back to ur house and used them.

Last edited:
Back