mac adresses

pil196

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im scanning for mac adresses useing dhcp force this modem stuff is all new to me so how do i know what macs are bronze silver and gold and i need them for a 200 modem but im only seeing this cmreg-ntlhm120-light.cm . is this for a 120 modem?????? as i seid im all new to this

thanx for eney info..

pil196 said:
hi im scanning for mac adresses useing dhcp force this modem stuff is all new to me so how do i know what macs are bronze silver and gold and i need them for a 200 modem but im only seeing this cmreg-ntlhm120-light.cm . is this for a 120 modem?????? as i seid im all new to this
thanx for eney info..

High 3mb
Mid 1.5mb
Light 1mb

Dhcpforce will only pickup 100 120 and motos mainly no 200's!

Put a 120 100 mac on the 200 without the cable feed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze silver and gold are the old configs still there but not that many!

0 right so is ther eney way of knowing what mac would give the highst speed
as i understand i have to trade these macs

thanks

L33tpL4y4 said:
High 3mb
Mid 1.5mb
Light 1mb
Dhcpforce will only pickup 100 120 and motos mainly no 200's!
Put a 120 100 mac on the 200 without the cable feed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx m8 i misst this post so it looks like i can only find 1mb

pil196 said:
thanx m8 i misst this post so it looks like i can only find 1mb

Yes m8 i leave mine on about a week at a time it will pick them up but it takes time. at nights are the best, more people use there modems. hope this helps.

thanx also as im new to this my internet at home is run through the tv box will i still be able to use a modem if i succed in doing one and how do i know if i can do this modem without removing the atty as i havent opend or pluged it in yet

thanx againe m8

pil196 said:
thanx also as im new to this my internet at home is run through the tv box will i still be able to use a modem if i succed in doing one and how do i know if i can do this modem without removing the atty as i havent opend or pluged it in yet
thanx againe m8

check for the NTL logo by going into ur address bar 192.168.100.1 then root for the user name and password, let me know how u got on.

pil196 said:
thanx againe m8

check for the NTL logo by going into ur address bar 192.168.100.1 then root for the user name and password, let me know how u got on.

tryd that and all i get is The page cannot be displayed ??????????
is that a good thing or bad

pil196 said:
tryd that and all i get is The page cannot be displayed ??????????
is that a good thing or bad

R u connected direct to the AMBIT? Power off and on, no cable feed!!!! or it will update!!!!!

0 isee so i have to conect the modem to my other computer and type that in to the address bar and if the n*l logo comes up im stuck would need to do the atty but if the n*l logo dose not come up i can just carry on and follow the tut
is this right?

thanx

pil196 said:
0 isee so i have to conect the modem to my other computer and type that in to the address bar and if the n*l logo comes up im stuck would need to do the atty but if the n*l logo dose not come up i can just carry on and follow the tut
is this right?
thanx

yes m8 u have hit the nail on the head, good luck, hope theres no logo there for u!!!

ok m8 just tryd it and i get connect to 192.168.100.1

ambit

and then asking for a user name and pasword
and its a window with keys on it ???????????

thanx

pil196 said:
ok m8 just tryd it and i get connect to 192.168.100.1
ambit
and then asking for a user name and pasword
and its a window with keys on it ???????????
thanx

Ok root is username and password m8

ok thanx m8 i should do some moor reading lol as it says root in the tut lol i must be blind

screen as come up cable modem information so is this ok and is it time for me to find some macs and get the max233 out?

thanx againe m8 for your help your a star

Back