. M3u's/URL's on a MAG question

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just bought a MAG256 and I followed a few tutorials on how to add the m3u to the MAG but they ended up in one list all 3000 channels in the IPTV channel section and the MAG just locks up when you select a channel like it can't deal with it.

Is there a better method to add my m3u URL without the one chanel 1 to 3000 big list?. Are MAGs really only good for servers and portals?.

My brother has a Fire 4k HD box, what's the best option for m3u URL on that?
Sorry for the tonne of questions I'm pretty new to IPTV and there seems to be so many options

I have just bought a MAG256 and I followed a few tutorials on how to add the m3u to the MAG but they ended up in one list all 3000 channels in the IPTV channel section and the MAG just locks up when you select a channel like it can't deal with it.

Is there a better method to add my m3u URL without the one chanel 1 to 3000 big list?. Are MAGs really only good for servers and portals?.

My brother has a Fire 4k HD box, what's the best option for m3u URL on that?
Sorry for the tonne of questions I'm pretty new to IPTV and there seems to be so many options
your provider should be able to change your sub to a portal simply but entering the server address in portal one and telling your provider the mac address of your mag
and you should have a menu laid out in catagories

I have a sub but not all subs are paid for, thats if you look in the right places so the URL I have I can not contact the provider. I have a MAG and bro a Fire 4k HD, I'm just wondering, what would be the best apps to use layout wise for both boxes ?. At the moment the Fire 4k runs Perfect Player

Try StbEmu, but you will need the MAC address also

So StbEmu only works if you add a portal from a server and there's no option to add a URL like Perfect Player ?. Another thing, I have the Smart IPTV app on the Fire 4k but I cant figure out how to get a full list on the TV of all the sections and "Groups" section as it's is the blue button on your TV but the Fire 4k remote doesn't have coloured buttons

For m3u file for tv you need to edit channel list tv memory are not capable for 3000 channels and vod you need to short channel list for tv
For mag best use url!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect player is # 1 app for Android and for mag url [emoji6] also if you buy m3u buy m3u with option for Android easy to rearrange channel list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back