LUTRON RA2 VS PULSEWORKS?

We have Graphic Ra 2 over here, I think the US is Radio Ra 2.

They are ultimately the same thing, apart from obvious departures like radio frequency, power differences.

Clear Connect is a Lutron trademark, but I think it's different frequencies (868mhz UK).

Back to the question Lutron or Pulsework?

Is pulsework a new lutron technology or a US Lutron technology, or a competitor?

To be fair, I have no idea what pulseworks is, but one thing that I can say about Lutron is they have technology like RTISS (real time illumination stability system) which is patented technology, this basically takes crappie mains (240v / 110v) sine waves and rectifies them before dimming this prolongs bulb life and is the reason they lead the field in smooth dimming.

Honestly, the development that lutron put into the world of dimming means they are more expensive, but I have tried almost every UK alternative and nothing comes close in the long run.

Yes, I am a lutron fan. but I have also been doing it a long time to know what works...

Thank you.

Mick

Last edited:
I believe that pulseworx is a lighting system that uses the same technology as power line adaptors. I am a big fan of lutron and would not use anything else

Back