[Download] Lutron Homeworks Illumination Software 1.64 Full

Mick - thanks for the reply. I'm afraid you're right.

I have a Lutron system that was installed over 10 years ago, and the processor died. I was able to buy a replacement processor, but the firmware on it won't support any HWI version earlier than 1.49, and my project was done in 1.32.

I have since upgraded the HWI software to the latest version I have (1.60 BETA), and uploaded that OS and my project to the replacement processor. It's working ALMOST correctly - but some of the circuits connected to WPM's are flaky. I thought downgrading back to 1.32 might help but as you say I don't think it's doable...

Yeah its a shame, because I know the upgrade route for you would be homework's QS, but that is a massive investment. and your system will still work fine with most fittings, what I find with illuminations is when using different load types for LED like (trailing and leading edge / reverse phase and forward phase for the American users).

I found personally that good Leading Edge bulbs work the best, but eventually most clients went with an upgrade path to QS.

Ebay is still your friend when looking for processors etc... and maybe keep an eye out on eBay?

but glad you have a working system even if not 100%.

Last edited:
Hey guys, does this download link still work?
If so, can someone give me a like please.

Maybe needs to be posted in the freebie section. 😉

I have completed my 5 posts but unable to download it. I am getting HTTP 403 error in my downloading software. Any help

I have completed my 5 posts but unable to download it. I am getting HTTP 403 error in my downloading software. Any help
Doesn't happen automatically mate else the post clockers would be able to slip through the net. Quite sure a mod/admin will happen along and award you download rights soon enough. Patience is key ;)

Here is the latest release of Lutron Homeworks Illumination, version 1.64 Full (non-beta).

Download this version if your save file is .HDF, alternatively this version will upgrade an .MDB to .HDF for migration from Interactive to Illumination.

PS: HW-MI-120 comes in Interactive and Illumination flavors. They are not compatible!
Hi suburbazaine,
I have HW illumination v. 1.64 installed on my old PC and I want to installed in another PC. Do you know how can I do it?
best regards
Juan

Mick - thanks for the reply. I'm afraid you're right.

I have a Lutron system that was installed over 10 years ago, and the processor died. I was able to buy a replacement processor, but the firmware on it won't support any HWI version earlier than 1.49, and my project was done in 1.32.

I have since upgraded the HWI software to the latest version I have (1.60 BETA), and uploaded that OS and my project to the replacement processor. It's working ALMOST correctly - but some of the circuits connected to WPM's are flaky. I thought downgrading back to 1.32 might help but as you say I don't think it's doable...
My system is 11 years old and I update the software to 1.64 few years ago and it's working perfectly under windows 8
Saludos

Here is the latest release of Lutron Homeworks Illumination, version 1.64 Full (non-beta).

Download this version if your save file is .HDF, alternatively this version will upgrade an .MDB to .HDF for migration from Interactive to Illumination.

PS: HW-MI-120 comes in Interactive and Illumination flavors. They are not compatible!
Hi, i been trying downlad and is not possible

Back