lost

theseeker

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,

anyone know what episode we are on in uk ? with sly1 gone i will need to download it from somewhere but not sure which episode and i dont want to go looking in case it gives the plot away.

:THANKS:

The one shown last Sunday was series 3 episode 9.

As they show lost on a Wednesday in the U.S Episode 10 has been shown

if u have rapidshare here are the links

**Please PM cg10169 for the rapidshare links. ;)

Password

sotos_2002

Last edited by a moderator:
you can also download off . mininova.org .we are on to esp 10 i am downloading it right now ...:Boo:

Hey there,

Just watched the latest episode that i could dl, think its up-to-date wit the USA... Its Season 3 ep 9...

hope that helps

ps dl of do.not.link.to.torrents

Last edited by a moderator:
you can also download off . mininova.org .we are on to esp 10 i am downloading it right now ...:Boo:

Hey there mate,

When did this episode come out?? Well i guess we're on eps 10 then, cant wait to dl it...

Cheers for the info..

If you go to the website www.lost-tv.com it lists all the episodes with a summary fo what happens in each. at elast you will know the one to download. That said, what the hell is going on in this series...LOST is right.

episode 10 is the current one in uk (to be shown sunday night). It is broadcast Wednesday night in the usa, which is early hours of thursday here in the uk (today). The available download is usually within a hour depending on where it is obtained. -=So today episode 10 is now available=-

Sky then show the same episode in the uk on the following sunday (3 days behind), so this weekend coming will be episode 10.

Hope that helps.

====i just corrected my post due to obvious error lol.

Last edited:
cheers guys, just got it and will watch tonight.

LOL i sold 3 dvds this morning with lost episodes 1-8 cos i couldnt download 9 or 10 in time

just get em off torrent from places like demonoid
thepiratebay
isohunt

If oyu need demonoid invite pm me

LOL i sold 3 dvds this morning with lost episodes 1-8 cos i couldnt download 9 or 10 in time

just get em off torrent from places like demonoid
thepiratebay
isohunt

If oyu need demonoid invite pm me

Or better still use decent sites like TorrentLeech,SuperTorrents,FileList,PiSexy,Wild-Bytes etc

Or be a man and use the newsgroups!

Or better still use decent sites like TorrentLeech,SuperTorrents,FileList,PiSexy,Wild-Bytes etc

Or be a man and use the newsgroups!

I always wanted to try newsgroups but oculd never work out how to use em lol

They're as easy as torrents once you know what to do!

Back