Lost WTF?

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK WTF is going on in Lost. I used to have theorys but now i have no idea.

i just finished watching as we speak, didnt really enjoy this ep 8

but i am totally confused

its definately got the right name. because everyone is lost just now. and i mean the people who are watching it.

this program is getting really boring now. it aint a patch on prison break.

I though episode 8 was excellent but still don't have a clue as to whats going on.
Have to agree Prison Break is more fun but still lets itself down with bits like Tbag getting his hand sewn back on at the vets then he's flexing it around a day later.

Last edited:
Anyone seen groundhog day? episode 8 showed that everything is happening over and over again in the scottish guys life. each time he tries to change it but cant cos the world has a set path.

Also in the end of last series, the scottish guys wife gets a call while she is in bed from someone saying they might know where her husband is just after he turned that key, i think they should have developed something from there but they completely ignored that path. i think they are just dragging it on now and the writer have lost the plot.

I only suffered the first season (after the wife dragged me kicking and screaming though it), im so pleased i didnt go any further, it sounds like its made no progress what so ever since season 1.

.....it sounds like its made no progress what so ever since season 1.
It hasnt. You could watch an episode now and you havent missed anything so you'd soon pick it up from the most recent show. They are still Lost and wierd unexplainable things still happen with no answers. It will still go on like that for many series yet, I'm sure. Will any of the unexplained stuff ever get answered....? I doubt it, the show isnt about explaining the unexplained, its about everything that happens in the world that makes you go 'umm thats strange....' but there will never be answers or progress.
Why is it that we get Deja Vu? Why is it we can travel 3000 miles and coincidencely bump into someone we grew up with? Why do people report seeing ghosts? Why do we just know/sense when someone close is in trouble? Why do we find things in places we've looked in a hundred times before? Why does only 1 sock of a pair go missing? Why dont aliens stay for dinner? Why is it only every species of dinosaur died off, not other animals?

The idea of Lost as a 'story series' could have been so good, its a shame producers have spoiled it in my view. I dont think its worth having 'theories' as there will never be answers.

does anyone remember a show called twin peaks after watching lost i think ive got de-ja-vu all over again

extra lost story info video

if u wana know wots going on in lost goto youtube.com n type in: lost experience sri lanka video full, i hope this aint real cos its explained the whole story (well sort of) n theres no point watching lost ne more, lol

I thought this weeks episode 11 was the weakest of series 3 so far! It made Locke look like Homer Simpson! It was pretty obvious what hitting 77 would blow up the place! Syiid back story was a bit pointless as well! Series 3 needs to improve rapido or it will start to fall in the ratings.

Romero ;)

im pleased to say lost is losing ratings like a mofo in the states,with many peeps distancing themselves from it,it sucks now,they think they can just string the viewers along

I just want to put my crazy theory out there incase it does come true then I'd be happy that I said it.

Simply... They are all related in the bloodline in someway.

Phew!

I still like it despite what people say, but I like football more :)

Back