Lost truck maps

luckyroverbill

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Angryfire Just updated a second hand TT 520 with the TT application, that i bought on feebay, unfortunately the SD card with the truck maps on it don't work anymore, just says 'you can not use Truck maps on this device' it won't let me change maps i.e when i try to change the map to use from UK & ROI to truck Europe, i just keep getting the above message.
If anyones got any ideas or its happened to them, would be very appreciative if they could help me out here as i need the truck maps for my job.

Help needed guys, if you need any more info let me know. I just wanna know if there has been a file added by TomTom that has disabled the truck maps that were on the SD card, or do i have to re-install the maps. Iv'e copied and pasted what was on the SD card to my laptop so iv'e got a back up if i have to do any formatting.
Is there a way to re-activate the truck maps on the SD card?
:Angryfire Just updated a second hand TT 520 with the TT application, that i bought on feebay, unfortunately the SD card with the truck maps on it don't work anymore, just says 'you can not use Truck maps on this device' it won't let me change maps i.e when i try to change the map to use from UK & ROI to truck Europe, i just keep getting the above message.
If anyones got any ideas or its happened to them, would be very appreciative if they could help me out here as i need the truck maps for my job.

Back