lost "" SEND TO "" tab

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a student edtion of windows XP and it doesn`t seem to have the SEND TO ----- tab when i right click on a file ?? anyone know how to enable this tab cheers for help guys

I used to use this one as well, it adds Copy to & Move to onto the context menus.

--

Start Regedit by navigating Start | Run and typing regedit in the dialog box.
Navigate to this key in the Registry file:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
Note: The Send To key is already there.
Right-click on the ContextMenuHandlersfolder and select New | Key to add a new key.
Give it the name Copy To and then double-click the (Default) value of the new key's right-hand pane.
Type in this code as the new data:
{C2FBB630-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}

Right-click on the ContextMenuHandlersfolder and select New | Key to add a new key.
Give it the name Move To and then double-click the (Default) value of the new key's right-hand pane.
Type in this code as the new data:
{C2FBB631-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}

Click OK and close Regedit
Copy To and Move To should now be available options on the right-click context menu in Windows Explorer.

cheers for info guys but i have copy to and move to it was the tab saying SEND TO -(e-mail , bluetooth etc )
i have a student edtion of XP installed and it doesn`t seem to be ther (prob why ) cos its a student edtion on old OS home XP i just right clicked and send to allowed me to bluetooth it or e-mail it but its not on this setup ?

try this * Click Start, Run and type:

regsvr32 sendmail.dll

if this doesnt work i have something on my home computer that mite work as i had the same problem ages ago and i should still have it

Back