Lost our lass' cashcard!!

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Went to get some cash out of the cash machine and could not find the cash card, it was in my pocket yesterday, so looks like it has gone walkies.

The sad thing is there is no money in my account and our lass will not be in until the bank shuts. The sadder thing is I have got less than 50p on the leccy meter!!!

Arrrrrrgh!

Time for emergency credit i think. :(

Bloody pay as u go meters. and to think we are actually charged a premium to have one.
Can u get them to remove it??? I have never been in debt with them and it was there when i moved into my flat.

One suggestion. Have u tried borrowing a pair of her tights. get a newspaper and a few pipes and going down to the bank for an unofficial money transfer??

Thanks guys, she has come home early and nipped up to the bank.

Hopefully they will give her some cash as it is all chip and pin now. I told her they should if she has i.d. with her.

EarthShayker mate I live in Durham, but I will have some of your cash anyway, lol. Will take to PM, £1,000 sound to good you?

The amount of times ive lost mine or my parners card is unbelievable think im on my 3rd this year lol

Back