Lost my virginity last night

Curly

Inactive User
Reaction score
In between Bro and Mairyhinge. Hold that thought..
I did my first ever box last night. As some of you will know, I've been struggleing with all this AU funcard business but with the help of you guys on DW I've made my own AU funcard and it works fine. Big thankyou to don'tdoitit'llhurt and bri8012 amongst others.
Finally got the card working after reading Tina's post, printing it off and following it word for word. Thanks Tina !!!:THANKS:

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=789536&postcount=13

well done its feels brill when u do it so whats ur next project then mate????

Mr P

I did my first ever box last night. As some of you will know, I've been struggleing with all this AU funcard business but with the help of you guys on DW I've made my own AU funcard and it works fine. Big thankyou to don'tdoitit'llhurt and bri8012 amongst others.
Finally got the card working after reading Tina's post, printing it off and following it word for word. Thanks Tina !!!:THANKS:

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=789536&postcount=13

glad you got it sorted cur1y m8 glad i could help if only in a small way

well done m8

well done its feels brill when u do it so whats ur next project then mate????

Mr P

Thanx Mr P

My box has been off since "the big hit of Nov 2006" and I joined DW for the help I needed to get it working again. I have now done a AU fun for a mate who also suffered the same fate...............and his worked first time!!!!!

It's a great feeling when all those channels come back on.

As for my next project..........I've got 3 months of TV to catch up on : multi :

lol mate u get catchin up then mate,When you feel like another challenge get have a good luck round as there is loads u can get onto next.

Mr P

well done m8 feels great don't it : multi : : big crow : multi :

well at least u can free good now not haveing to grt some one else to do it for u . the man from del monty say ye........s.

lol michael1:Boo:

well done mate

well done mate glad you got it sorted you have got my msn if you ned help again mate

well done m8 in getting ur free tv back :) and well done the rest of u for helping him ;) good going guys :)

was there any blood, when i lost my viginity there was blood everywhere!!

Was them bas**** screwes was using everything to open them and slipped and dug a screwdriver into my other hand and was bleeding well bad!! lol

well done m8, Im still working my way towards my 1st but hope to have succeeded by the weekend

I can't belive this thread is still going and had so many views :eater:

You either liked the VIRGINity pun.....................or are all pervs: multi :

I'm affraid I've caught the bug now. Got my hands on another box to have a play with.

Thanx for all the congrats folks. I hope to be able to help someone else with what bit I've learned so far. Unfortunatly this is limited to the pace ditv 1000 for now, but I suppose we all had to start somewhere.

Back