Lost Land Of The Jaguar

I thought it was superb mate. I can't wait to see the next episode.

Some amazing scenery? Makes you wonder why some countries think it's more important to explore space when we don't even know whats on our own planet or in our oceans yet?

I look forward to next weeks installment.

a few screens of HD for you

2720769104_a289b038e0_b.jpg

2719943099_eaa0d3a13c_b.jpg

2719940463_e998ec7790_b.jpg

2720765702_208cf66fb0_b.jpg

I watched it and thought it was a fantastic programme.. when that guy crawled into the tree trunk looking for insects it gave me the creeps.. man there could have been anything in there..sends shivers down my spine even thinking about it grrrrr. cant wait for the next one lol. :Cheers:

looking forward to next weeks really enjoyed it

if what Im reading is right there are only 3 episodes :(

Don't forget the 2nd episode tonight guys. I am looking forward to it....wish I had HD.

Got right into it last week. Think it means i'm gonna be missing my Orange Wednesdays for a couple of weeks.

Ill end up watching it twice again lol
cant wait until HD tomorrow so will watch it tonight :)

nice reminder Jaffa :)

WOW....that was amazing, what are they like half way up that mountain. The Piranha locking onto the boat was great but that idiot just pointed at the mark it made and it was only millimeters from its jaws and the grunts from banana catfish..lol. I reckon they will finish off next week with something even more spectacular. I wanna see more of the giant otters.

I couldn't sleep there. What about the camera woman getting up during the night with a Poisonous Centipede in her bed!

Feck that for a stroll in the jungle :)

Fantastic footage though. That program has got to be up for an award at the BATFA's

how long did it take him to climb out of the water fall poor chat was fecked, and the spider sod me no way would i let it walk over my hands.

Next time anybody complains about the license fee I'm gonna point them at this program. Absolute quality. The BBC are the best in the world, bar none, at this type of programming.
HH.

and the spider sod me no way would i let it walk over my hands.

I think I will be scared if Rat post any HD pictures of that bloody big spider.....:proud:

Next time anybody complains about the license fee I'm gonna point them at this program. Absolute quality. The BBC are the best in the world, bar none, at this type of programming.
HH.

Totally agree with you on the BBC producing the best wildlife programs.

wow ! can it get any better ?

George the insect man is the best ain't he lol bit by a scorpion bit by ants BIG mother f@cker spider crawling over his hand lol classic guy

and the piranha latching onto the side of the boat and that other big fish with inch long teeth :eek:

top top programming from the BBC

jaffa Ill see if I can get some spider piccys ;)

Cheers Cliff, I am looking forward to it myself but I will have to watch it on Iplayer because Liverpool are playing tonight.....:banana:

Back