lost channels

scottish_robroy

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a dm500 and i have flashed the dw2.0 and i have some channels one box and none channels in the other box can anybody help me

did you flash the image with the rom fixes or did you ftp the romm fixes over after the image was on the dream box

what i mean did you flash the image with the rom fix included in it and how did you flash it?did you use dream up and if so did you say no to flash erase?

i just flashed a dm500c.. and i can only see fta

i used dreamup to load the latesdt dw2.0 28th apr file..

i chose yes for flash erase

did i do something wrong?

flash it again and this time say no to the flash erase otherwise it loses the fixes

they are not there as in you dont have them at all or they just display black or do you get a message service could not be found?what is your tunner type set to?

Last edited:
If some of the pay channels are there and some are not then it will probably be a weak tuner.

flash it again and this time say no to the flash erase otherwise it loses the fixes

i flashed it as you said.. worked fine.. first channel took a while but i guess it was getting the new key.

But.. it had channels that didn't work, maybe from another area.. so i reset to factory (chose the option), scanned channels again.. all fta worked.. but i guess it maybe got rid of the rom files..

so i ftp'd copied the roms to var/scce and also var/keys .. as i didn't know which cam type it was using...

still only get fta..

i could flash again from scratch but i would rather know what is going on...
sorry for hijacking the thread.. i though it was a related topic..

note: i ftp'd with drag and drop from windows explorer ftp

Last edited:
i found out that some of the picture is not coming up as it has snr 60% and the other has lower

then sometimes it goes to a higher snr and the picture comes up

can this be the problem ?weak signal

When you FTP what is the date modified of the nagrarom7 it should be 15/4

i found out that some of the picture is not coming up as it has snr 60% and the other has lower

then sometimes it goes to a higher snr and the picture comes up

can this be the problem ?weak signal

u probably have to many splitters, poor cabling, or something...

when i add another splitter to my setup it jumps from 20% to 60%.. try using less splitters, see if it works..

When you FTP what is the date modified of the nagrarom7 it should be 15/4

i ftp the roms correctly.. i think when i reset to factory.. it also removes the cam.. as i have just reflashed and noticed it says "starting evocamd"... which it didn't after a factory reset...

i have flashed now so all wil be fine.. BUT... the DW2.0 image has alll the channels already on.. how can i easily delete all these channels so i can rescan for my area without duplicating the channels?

Thanks guys

Back