lost channels in north lanarkshire area

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have lost all but 10 front row channels, normally using boxcracker i thought i would try the sportster one,

i have it with the boquest and services files transered over and nothing and it will not let me scan...

i have been at it since 2pm and a stinking hangover to top

please help me

Why wont it let you do a scan more info on this please.

Think you've gone VOD .Happened to me the other day but i still get the first 10 front row channels

Sorry diregard that comment i thought you meant all your front row bar the first 10

r6driver said:
i have lost all but 10 front row channels, normally using boxcracker i thought i would try the sportster one,
i have it with the boquest and services files transered over and nothing and it will not let me scan...
i have been at it since 2pm and a stinking hangover to top
please help me

same here m8 i assume it is the start of the new teleport service.
I fear all ppv will be gone very soon.

Same here as well, (also in north lanarkshire)

funny thing is. I had lost all my front row channels every one, but every other day i would go thru them and check just incase.

Did the same this evening, and about 15 have come back on.

Some Adult stuff, But also front row movies,

And The teleport is in my area (as i have used it myself)

Tom

no problems thanks guys i was hoping after reading on another furom that i could get them back!! ho hum its all sorted i will stick with the good ol boxcracker!!

(north lanarkshire aswell,coatbridge) i lost all my channels its because vod just came into glasgow dont think well get them back i got a dbox 1

guess im one of the lucky ones not suppose to go to vod until dember 6th onwards

so besides front row and adult is there anything else you lose ?

did a scan yesterday and there are loads more vod data channels coming online but upto now touchwood not lost a thing

there again all the front row end upon sky movies 1-9 and you dont have to watch them for over 2 months

small sacrifice i say for the 10mb broadband line there gonna give us

Back