Lost BBC HD and BBC 1 HD

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
used a couple of different settings, do these channels still exist? or how do i get them back.??

manual scan and they should automaticly change in the place they are, without any moving needed

BBC HD 10847.00MHz, pol.V SR:23000 FEC:8/9
BBC One HD 10847.00MHz, pol.V SR:23000 FEC:8/9

sorry rat, any links to scanning? anytime ive tried its took hours! i know there is a quick way.

I dont know what box you have mate ?

but there should be a option to scan transponder sounds like your scanning whole sat

manual scan
single transponder
sat 28.2
freq 10847.00MHz
pol.V
SR:23000
FEC:8/9
should take seconds :)

Strange.. I've just stuck Rats list on, these 2 channels still wont work so tried to manual scan but in my settings I cant get FEC:8/9? I can only go upto 7/9?

I tried auto and it picks nothing up? Any ideas, its a dm800 on Blackhole v0.12

cheers

i just did a rescan ( took 30 mins )
They came back on.,
its good to do a full rescan every once in a while anyway.

Just started a new thread as I didnt see this one, but if you download rats channel list from tm800 plugin it works without any problems, but if you download and transfer using DBE you still have to do manual/auto scan.

There must a be a quicker way to ftp files over which dbe are not sending over?

bbc 1 hd and bbc hd stop using dvb-s and went onto dvb-s2 simple rescan should work if it doesnt check your all channels list they may be in there

rescan takes forever, rats plugin somehow downloads and extracts within 2 minutes. DBE must not be sending all the files over

It only takes 10 seconds if you do a single transponder scan see your other thread for the details.

It only takes 10 seconds if you do a single transponder scan see your other thread for the details.

Just done a full scan and its picked up so all good.. I couldnt get it on a single transponder scan, for some reason my dm800 blackhole image wouldnt do it

Just done a full scan and its picked up so all good.. I couldnt get it on a single transponder scan, for some reason my dm800 blackhole image wouldnt do it
Did you forget to set system to DVB-S2 and or Modulation to QPSK
Fec can usually be set to Auto or 7/8

Did you forget to set system to DVB-S2 and or Modulation to QPSK
Fec can usually be set to Auto or 7/8

Ahhh.. Yes, I didnt change it to S2!! Doh, wondered why I couldnt change my FEC to 8/9!

Thanks mate

I set to auto when I did the scan

aye i upped the new channel lists and both still dont work

so i manually deleted the channels using flashfxp and gonna see what happens

might be quicker than a transponder scan

Back