Lost all channels!Help Please!

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help my nokia dbox has lost all channels! have only got the terrestrial and bbc news 24! Had all channels yesterday but no pic comin up today, has got channels but no pics! Do I need to flash it with updated services and bouquets files?

First thing to try is just rebooting the box. If that doesnt sort it, then you may need to flash a new (up to date) image to the box, as there was a few boxes that went off the other day due to system upgrades.

If flashing a new image doesnt help; try doing another scan. But I dont think a scna will help.

Liam.

yeah have rebooted several times, I have a sportster image on it(not sure which version!) any suggestions as to which image a should flash? Its a nokia dbox 2

I would go for one of gavs' latest images as they are known to be working fully.
Make sure you get the right one for your box (i.e.. 2xI and 1xI)

Liam.

thanx liam, again poss a stupid question but how do I know which is right one for my box?!

Have a look at my guide here: http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54507

... and find the section where it talks about flash chips.
Your box will have either 2 or 1 chips in it.

If it has TWO, then you need a 2x image.
If it has ONE, then you need a 1x image.

The guide explains how to find out this information :)

Nokias are usually 2x... so if you are unsure then try a 2x image.
If its the wrong image for your box then its easily fixed.

Liam.

the pdf wont open for some reason!?

Hmm...
try downloading it again to see if it got corrupted.
Also make sure you are using the latest version of Abobe Acrobat Reader

no it aint having it! have got latest acrobat as well

Not sure what to suggest then....
perhaps try an older version of acrobat?? (sounds strange but you never know)

Liam.

well that was different! Got is working, will have a go at flashing image when a find the cable!

Well am totally lost now, have got a sportster image on my box at the min but cant figure out how flash a new image onto it. Have looked through all the tuts but it doesnt seem to want to flash the new image onto the box

Back