lost all but FTA channels

mickeydcarper10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,
as of yesterday I am unable to receive any channels other than "free-to-air".

I have tried full scans twice to no avail - the results are still the same.

Some channels say - "channel not available" others just show a black screen. All channel listings appear ok with EPG info there too.

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the NTL service (Manchester area) or is it likely that my Dbox has developed a fault?

Running Nokia Dbox2, latest Sportster image (2.0) - trouble free for 12 months - until now..

Thanks for your help guys.

Last edited:
Try changing to a different camd got to fta then to slysporst1 and give it a few minutes
to clear.

Try changing ucodes as above via remote From or to 001a to oo14 save settins and reboot Good luck paul. if not sucsessfull lets know

I stand corrected Paul

Last edited:
Try changing cams as above via remote From or to 001a to oo14 save settins and reboot Good luck paul if not sucsessfull lets know

what you have mentioned is u-codes not cams me old m8.

Sorry to be thick boys but I am stuck trying to load different cams. I press blue - blue - then get "Gav's Menu". From there I go into Emu settings and I am lost from this point on. Can someone give me a steer to a tut that may help me?

Thanks much!

Sorry to be thick boys but I am stuck trying to load different cams. I press blue - blue - then get "Gav's Menu". From there I go into Emu settings and I am lost from this point on. Can someone give me a steer to a tut that may help me?

Thanks much!
You dont go into emu settings look for emu selection you have 3 choices
evo,new and mgcamd change it to one thats not active/on.

Still struggling I'm afraid. I've gone into the "EMU settings" menu and the screen is split into 2 halves. The upper half shows active cams and I have two listed in there EVOCAMD & SBMCAMD. I have chosen both of these in turn and re-started the Dbox all to no avail.

Any further clues from anyone with more understanding on cams than me would be fab!

Thanks!

Still struggling I'm afraid. I've gone into the "EMU settings" menu and the screen is split into 2 halves. The upper half shows active cams and I have two listed in there EVOCAMD & SBMCAMD. I have chosen both of these in turn and re-started the Dbox all to no avail.

Any further clues from anyone with more understanding on cams than me would be fab!

Thanks!

Could you tell as which image you are using? It sounds like you may need to flash a new image onto you box though

Last edited:
Not heard of this one mate any body else running sportster 2.0 sucsessfully Cheers paul

I've jsut experienced this on the new Commando Image and my old TX image.....just FTA only.

Weird.

Many thanks for your advice!

ended up re-flashing the image and all works fine again. Thought it just update this in case anyone else experiences similar problems in the future with Sportster 2.0.
Thanks to all who offered help & advice!

Back