looks like im in the money

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just got this :

Hi,hello for first. i am Josh from Iran. i want to be direct with you i have a deal with you,i noticed that you have a merchant account. The deal will be in this way,i can use spammed credit cards to pay with them in your merchant account.I mention that i have USA cards. so, you say that you are willing to sell somethnig to me, i will pay using credit cards,you will take the money, and we will make 50-50%. Is there not any risk for you, because you dont know me,you just sell something,is not your fault. I hope you understand me, and with hope we can make a deal i will await your email at [email protected]. Will be a nice profit for both of us! i maked in the past a deal like that with someone else, and we maked 10.000 pounds in just 1 month.10.000 for each of us.

just got this :

Hi,hello for first. i am Josh from Iran. i want to be direct with you i have a deal with you,i noticed that you have a merchant account. The deal will be in this way,i can use spammed credit cards to pay with them in your merchant account.I mention that i have USA cards. so, you say that you are willing to sell somethnig to me, i will pay using credit cards,you will take the money, and we will make 50-50%. Is there not any risk for you, because you dont know me,you just sell something,is not your fault. I hope you understand me, and with hope we can make a deal i will await your email at [email protected]. Will be a nice profit for both of us! i maked in the past a deal like that with someone else, and we maked 10.000 pounds in just 1 month.10.000 for each of us.

lol woot lol

hope you make some good cash :proud:

:Cheers:

dont think much about his maths

and we maked 10.000 pounds in just 1 month.10.000 for each of us.

Iran..............That's a new one?

I've not had one for a while, but it's usually a Nigerian that has millions and he needs a UK bank account to get it out the country. He will give me half if I forward my details...........Yeah right!!

Well smirnoff, remember the troops when your a millionare?......................lol

That was awful nice of Josh to share that with you, I hope you thanked him...lol :proud:

Did anyone not see panarama a few week ago call centres around the world are storing are bank details and selling them for little as 5 pound a shot yeh right there havent got mine ? if youve ever bought a mobile contract are done a credit check to buy a sofa these rogues have your bank details

they need a legit bank account to rip another one off work it out they need legit pple to make money think about it i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole but i see where the post is comming from ?

Back