Looking Forward to next season one of the new gunners !!

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Carlos Vela a young Mexican lad just remember the name he is gonna be a star, very quick and strong keeps his feet when easier to go down and get a pen (just hope he stays that way) and scores some super goals.

mickie d and i posted about him ages ago, hes been a gooner for a couple of years and been onloan in spain to be able to get work permit etc etc

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9409c1t9XMc[/ame]

Wenger Has Plans For Vela

Fri 16 May, 06:09 PM SportingLife

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has promised Carlos Vela a place in his first-team plans next season when the Mexico youngster returns from his loan spell at Osasuna.

Wenger wants to use the 19-year-old in a central attacking role at the Emirates Stadium following an impressive stint in Spain.

"We have applied for a work permit for him now," said Wenger. "And he will be involved with the first team next season.

"He has played the whole season at Osasuna on the left wing and he had to work hard there. But for me it is not his position - he is a central striker, an Eduardo type."

I wish fergie would improve his scouting network :grayno:

yes you lot bought him when he was 16..
him and Dos Santos impressed for the Mexico U-16 squad..

Vela looks a good prospect and a better player than Barcelona's Dos Santos..
I dont think you lot will play him CM as you'll have to play him infront of Fabregas which Wenger wont do..

he could play out on the left if Rosicky's injury re-occurs..

I dont think you lot will play him CM as you'll have to play him infront of Fabregas which Wenger wont do..

he is a striker normally ?

I said ages ago he will be a huge player for us i was watching some of his games and in a very weak team like ossuna he was shining especially one game against real madrid where he tore them to pieces.

I do not expect much for him next season he might need to adjust and is still young but he will certainly help with the numbers.

Just waiting for him to sign kompany and ben artha lol (dreaming again).

Back