Looking for a Sony Experia Z4 10.1 wifi tablet

Guys I'm looking for one of these tablets and cant seem to find many for sale??

Anyone help finding some mainstream stockists with stock

Why this specific one if I may ask? I have an Xperia phone and, whilst its processing abilities are good, the display brightness is disappointing. I was looking for a tablet for FPV and the Sonys just didn't cut the mustard, ended up with a Samsung Tab S2. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but the display is superb which is essential when using it outside. It was either that or pay at least an extra £100 "Apple tax" for an iPad Air.

@trevortron, Hi Pal. I was recommended to buy one of these but Ive went for the sammy tab s2 instead

I'm sure you will be happy with it. Light & slim, great display and doesn't seem to have as much bloat as their phones do, but there are still useless app's you can disable to make things run smoothly.

It's almost a year since I got mine, so I can't remember now- but mostly the nonsense stuff that never gets used; S-planner comes to mind and you'll probably find some duplicated Samsung and Google app's, just dump the one you are less likely to use. I wanted mine as streamlined as possible as it is a dedicated tablet for my DJI drone. The DJI Go! app is very resource-hungry and it's not something you want to crash- neither the app nor the drone shortly afterwards! But to be fair it never even felt laggy so perhaps I was being over-cautious.

Back