looking for a song/tune

can you describe what the guy/girl looked like that might help

not really mate, only caught last bit of it.. woman was thin, black and kinda laying donw but with her upper body in air... bloke was standing looking away. lol.

wasn't this was it?

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=X9PbwBQ3B2k&feature=related[/ame]

LOL, I was just reading through this thread and that song popped into my head, i was just about to post it but u beat me to it highlander.

Its a really goood tune this, pretty old though.

If u want it just PM me ive got it somewhere, or can i post it up on the forum?

Regards

be great if you could mate :)

I never doubted some smart cookie would get it...nice one Highlander. :Clap:

But as v14 said...its shite....:proud:

But as v14 said...its shite....:proud:

LoL, i think this song is for the younger generation, hence the reason some of the more "wiser" ppl among us say this is shite:proud:

PS. I've got alot of these types of tunes, i.e UK Hiphop/Grime. Just give us a shout if find another tune that u like ill see if i have it

i was eager to post as i knew it would be stay with me, but i see i was too slow to save the day lol its a good tune either way :)

LoL, i think this song is for the younger generation, hence the reason some of the more "wiser" ppl among us say this is shite:proud:

PS. I've got alot of these types of tunes, i.e UK Hiphop/Grime. Just give us a shout if find another tune that u like ill see if i have it

:Clap::Clap:

My daughter thinks its crap too....lol

wiser? .. spit it out you mean old lol

my 18yr old daughter says it's shite too so get it right up ye lol

* and the 12 yr old

but the 8yr old likes it a bit (but not much)

Last edited:
ya tight gits, this tune may have sentimental value to him, and the words may relate to something that has happened or happening at this time.

Back