Look At This

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just had this email sent me cheeky fooker

Subject: RE: NEW FILE...i can upgrade ur current card so will update keys on its own

hi all

if you are tired of waitin for file to be posted and don't want to waste extra money on titanium card, I can now upgrade your current funcard so it updates itself.

cost £35

email me back

jin

Hi
If u didnt recognise the addy
Im wondering if u could pm a few of us the addy
So we could send him lots of spam 4 his cheek
Y would u want to pay £35 when u could buy 3 or 4 cards 4 that?
I hate unfair traders:Cheers:

ramraider said:
Just had this email sent me cheeky fooker
Subject: RE: NEW FILE...i can upgrade ur current card so will update keys on its own
hi all
if you are tired of waitin for file to be posted and don't want to waste extra money on titanium card, I can now upgrade your current funcard so it updates itself.
cost £35
email me back
jin

RAMRAIDER, you cannot be serious, 98% of the people on here can do their own,change your member name to cardraider it would be more appropriate..cheeky..

was it sent via dw or you own email mate . send him a broke card and when he cant do it sue the fecker . cheeky barsteward .

Highlander said:
cheeky git, do you recognise the email addy?
this was forwarded to me by a mate this guy used to send him the rst hex it was a bulk email sent to about 50 people but i have his email addy and was going to send the au funcard files and instructions to all of them whot do you think lol

ramraider said:
this was forwarded to me by a mate this guy used to send him the rst hex it was a bulk email sent to about 50 people but i have his email addy and was going to send the au funcard files and instructions to all of them whot do you think lol

Fair enuff,or at least direct them to dw in the hope that they'll eventually 'contribute' when they have all the info to hand.

Hi again
Dont forget to send em a good place to get a writer
Cos that could earn you some points with a proper trader
Cos em £10 tops
Another way would be to undercut him
Just resend the email with lower price
Say £5:Jester:

Back