long forgotten toys

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
i came accross this place http://tv.cream.org/extras/toys/ and the memories of a happy childhood came flooding back. wot was your fav toy as a kid . mine was evil kinevel wind up bike thing ( no. 19 ) and stretch arm strong . took him everywere with me . lol.....

Mine was my Tonka Truck.. had it for years.. was made of metal and not plastic like the newer versions are..

Got burnt in a house fire .. :(

jesus i had loads of those toys :) wife was givin me a funny look cuz i was gettin a bit excited LOL

top trumps - speak and spell - subbuteo - all the classics in that list, i swear i must have owned half of them.......Definitely brings back the old memories.

Does anyone know where their versions of these games actually went? i think i've got a couple kicking around the garage, but the rest i have no idea where they went!!

great site m8..............brought back some memories..............trumps, crossfire, super flight deck to name a few

that made me feel young again lol well atleast for 10 mins anyways pmsl i also remember flying around the streets on my chooper ha ha

cracking find m8

Back