Lol!

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello
Compliment of the season to you. I am Mark Smith from FL USA,but Presently in London,England for a church seminal. I saw your product item below on ebay # 3314954977 and i am really intrested in buying it for my Daugther as a surprise gift for her in school(university of lagos)at nigeria and i will handle the shipment expenses.i will send you my fedex account so you will not pay no money for shipping.
i will be sending you payment via PayPal,so kindly send me your PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS so as to immedaitely make out your payment.make sure you get the package ready for shipment,you can ship the item as soon as you recieve the paypal confirmation.Expecting your reply so as to immedaitely make out the payment.
Thanks,
Mark Smith
N.B....... If terms are acceptable.send me your PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS and i will make out your payment immedaitely and you will receive the payment comfirmation from paypal.

do you think i should take up the offer?

Definitley.........He sounds really genuine!! I mean, he lives in one of the richest states in the USA and he sends his daughter to Lagos university Nigeria?

I hope you went gentle on him with your reply?.........................lol

Chancers?

wait till he says hes paid into your paypal then send him a box of dog S**te
i dont think hell complain to much lol

Back