LOL, offered box by virgin guy

zamzing

Inactive User
Reaction score
I had my virgin media services installed today and the engineer was just installing the box when he offered me a dodgy box for two hundred pounds!!!, he left me his name and phone number thinking im going to get back to him lol, i cudnt believe that a virgin media employee was actually offering me a modified box
lol : colors1

yeah he was on about how he has sold about 60 boxes at 200 each, the fookers made himself alot of money

prob not a virgin employee, most of the nthell engineers who do house visits are contrators

most of them could not care less what you got they do their job and go home same as the rest of us
if they can make money on the side then they will

I got offered 1 for £100 from one too!!!

He left me a number, i was thinking of phoning him just to supply me a box for the back room hehe.. See wot he wants for a non modded box

£100 for V+ Box? Hmm if its already modded and comes with card programmed and your given the ird and bk then thats not bad considering.

where do u think most off the boxes come from they are the ones selling them where i live .there was a manger and a superviser caught stealing them by the hundreds and i mean hunderds . and all that happend to them was they where sacked . it is as if nt*/virgin dont care . are the one about the person who phoned up nt* and asked for one off the boxes that person had next door as they get all the channels .....lol

I know 4 ntl engineers and their all dodgy,they say the moneys crap so have to top up there wages other ways.LOL

Sorry, was £100 for a normal box.

Thought this was too, i think id be interested in a V+ box for £200 tho considering they are so rare especially with a paired card!!

Back