Loitech Laser Mouse - £5.86 delivered - THIS IS A BARGAIN.

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Please note that this cable length is only just over 2 feet long, ideal for a laptop but you will probably need an extension for a desktop.

Logitech V150 Laser Notebook Mouse £5.86 delivered (These cost over £20 deliverd on Ebuyer!!!!).

This is a top quality laser mouse for peanuts, well worth the price.

This is listed on HUKD so if you want one I would be quick.

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/Sh...745&CategoryID=11&SubCategoryID=&adnetwork=af

Nice find mate, will get that for my nipper.

I ordered one before they went out of stock. Hope I still get it! Thanks again Col.

Arrived today, very nice mouse for the price, but then, I don't think you can beat Logitech for mice, they're usually top quality.

Thanks Digicol, good spot.

Now I've just got to get a decent keyboard. My old Compaq one packed up and I'm using a cheap eSys one but it's really crap. It does have the full compliment of Multimedia keys, but that's it's only redeeming feature! I shall probably get myself a decent keyboard, and give this one to my nipper.

I'd also like to get myself another decent Multimedia mouse, as my current Logitech (MediaPlay) has taken such a beating, it's beginning to show signs of it's abuse now. Can't seem to find any now though that have such a full set of features as my Logitech one does. (Volume-Up/Down, Play, Forward/Back, plus the usual buttons like Side scroll, Forward/Back for internet, and Document Flip)

Back