Locking rom10's

capcomind

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any one else had incidences of rom10's updating and locking. Pure 5401enteehell. 2 peeps I know have locked MOSC cards both same area both around 9:30 last night.??? Both cards have been running for 3 months npbs and both users say they haven't removed / inserted cards in box with power applied.??? Just curious. Both cards written with Benny59's images.

nozzer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If its the image from - http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38267 then I can't see anything obvious in those images that would stop the card updating. The cycle byte seems to be set as a standard Rom10 A16 and there doesn't appear to be any blocker. The only modifications I can see are backdoor codes have been set to all 8's and the Nipper string has been zero'ed. Tbh, these are pretty pointless modifications !

fatblerk

Inactive User
Reaction score
capcomind said:
Any one else had incidences of rom10's updating and locking. Pure 5401enteehell. 2 peeps I know have locked MOSC cards both same area both around 9:30 last night.??? Both cards have been running for 3 months npbs and both users say they haven't removed / inserted cards in box with power applied.??? Just curious. Both cards written with Benny59's images.

Old story m8, the NTL image (never tried the others) will usually lock (a82) after a couple of hour but it will still update ok ...... just a pain in the arse if you want the read the card on a regular basic ..... it glitches open ok:)

capcomind

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cheers FB, just glitching em open now, i'm doing a favour for a m8 and I haven't seen these cards before ( although I was lead to believe I had!!) so I can't vouch for the integrity of the image. Ah well, the war continues.......

Merry chrimbo m8 and thanks for all your help.

TEST