Locked out of PC

manishkob

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
I built a computer while I was at college and used my school credentials to set it up and get free windows. (Stupid in retrospect) That being said I’m now graduated and I have been blocked from logging into that account. Is there any other way to get into my computer? I tried logging into my school account elsewhere and it said it was blocked.
Thank you in advance

If you are after pics, docs stored on the computer and not stored at the school, do as @Sandra51 said use a later version of Hirens, 15 for example. This will allow you to boot a cd version of windows, which will give you access to you computers hdd. Once you have saved the info you need reformat.

If you have no cd you will have to use a usb pen.

Hirens

Hi all,
I built a computer while I was at college and used my school credentials to set it up and get free windows. (Stupid in retrospect) That being said I’m now graduated and I have been blocked from logging into that account. Is there any other w Xender – Download Xender App for Android, iOS, PC & Mac 2019 ay to get into my computer? I tried logging into my school account elsewhere and it said it was blocke https://nox.tips/ d.
Thank you in advance
issue got solved

Back