loads of PC parts, clearing out cupboards

theorical

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the title says,

Loads of PC stuff to sell off.

Most of this is from my own machines and stuff that was bought for upgrades that i never got round to
so it is all in either brand new or excellent condition.

Ill be adding to the list as i slowly sort out my PC room over the next week or so.

Ive added prices as the rules state we have to but im also open to trades for other stuff or reasonable offers.

• 1GB DDR PC3200 non ecc hd (brand new as bought the wrong ram for the board it was going in) £30

• 2x motherboards Asus P5GD1-FM/S (brand new, bought for upgrades that never happened) £25 each (SOLD)

• freeview tv tuner card philips sv23 0550 with hard ware encoding (came fittied in a system and removed straight away so brand new) £10

• P4 3.2Ghz 1m Socket 478 CPU 800 FSB SL7E5 (used) £35 (SOLD)

• MSI Dual Net Card Wireless 11g + Bluetooth Combo PCI (brand new) £20 (SOLD)

• motherboard Foxconn p4m800p7mb fitted with a pentium4 3ghz cpu and 512mb ddr2 sdram, cpu cooler (all brand new, bought to build a system but never used) £90 (SOLD)

• 1Gig DDR2 (new) £30 (SOLD)

• D-Link DI-624+ AirPlus G+ Wireless Router (box is a bit tatty but router has never been used) £20 (SOLD)

• Hawking Technology H2WR54G Wireless G Dual WAN 4-Port Firewall Router (Check out my other post for full info on the router http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=116357(GONE TRADED)

Last edited:
yeah still got that

not boxed or anything as it was pulled from a new system

still got some of the above for sale/trade and will add more later this week
got to finish fitting the new kitchen first so computers have second place this week :(

intrested infreeview tv tuner card philips sv23 0550 with hard ware encoding (came fittied in a system and removed straight away so brand new) £10
If fisco dont have it bud :)

Back