Loads of IP*V blocks.

Yes.
For those experiencing EPL blocks it is as simple as that. Of course change your server location to outside the UK and ireland.
Very easy to do on enigma2, android and firestick.
Those with smart TVs and mag boxes may need DD-WRT router.
Another method you can do is install VPN on your phone/laptop. Then use that device as hotspot.
(of course it only works if ISP are blocking streams)

You could also use a PI and filter traffic via that over a VPN. You can install openVPN on it.

As for providers, as I have said for ages, it's becoming too widespread and open so once it becomes the norm they're going to go after it. If you can find someone who doesn't advertise, word of mouth access only and you can get in then brilliant. But you have to remember that they have to buy channels off other suppliers as well, it's very unlikely they are original supplier of the channel.

As for iFollow, i've had issues with my supplier and that, although again it's his supplier that he was having issues with. From what I know, there are only a few credible iFollow suppliers, the rest are chancers, but get away with it until their service doesn't work.

which VPNs offer the best speeds . NordVPN, expressVPN, or IPVanish, and will they all work ok with BT Home HUB6 or the smart hub 2

@shaun127 I've seen a review (just the one though), and it seems IPVanish is faster than the rest. NordVPN isn't far behind, but NordVPN seem to have access to more servers and seems more secure (the DON'T log files, and if my memory serves me right, they're based in Panama, where Governments like the US can't request any info they have regarding connections anyway). I've been using NordVPN for a few years now with no issues, and with their 3 year deal, it works out at £2.29 a month:

Buy VPN with Credit Card or Other Method in 60 sec

Edit: I've not used it for IP*Vee, but I'll be looking into that.

Last edited:
Rather than pay suppliers loads of money to access it.
NOT ONE THREAD shows or gives members a chance of having an understanding of soluation networks, AWS, Flare, Open source capturing along with wire-sharking and many other tools.

Just use a VPN.
😂

Thats why i started thread!!

RIVER OUT.

Rather than pay suppliers loads of money to access it.
NOT ONE THREAD shows or gives members a chance of having an understanding of soluation networks, AWS, Flare, Open source capturing along with wire-sharking and many other tools.

Just use a VPN.
😂

Thats why i started thread!!

RIVER OUT.

In fairness that’s some pretty deep and complicated shit. As a network and security engineer I’ve got the understanding but explaining it might be a struggle...

There’s a couple of guys on the forum that could likely explain it pretty well but if you want a technical response then the questions need to asked about specific technologies as networks are different to AWS and different to CDN (cloudflare).

theres lots of YouTube videos out there for those interested in starting to learn about these things. Again though for those interested just ask and I’ll try and answer as I presume others will as well.

Mines blocked even with a vpn during the football seems they have bowed down to pressure from the EPL lawsuits and threats Im guessing. They insert their own graphics during the football which must be an inconvenience for the providers.

Mines blocked even with a vpn during the football seems they have bowed down to pressure from the EPL lawsuits and threats Im guessing. They insert their own graphics during the football which must be an inconvenience for the providers.

That means they've discovered the IP of the server, and are blocking that directly, your supplier needs to change the IP/DNS of the server and then it should be fine, alternatively they could hide behind a CDN of some description. There are ways around the blocks, using AWS/Azure for instance, and rotating the servers/load balancers.

Have more than one supplier for what they cost. Failing that the motorized dish will be back in use.

In fairness that’s some pretty deep and complicated shit. As a network and security engineer I’ve got the understanding but explaining it might be a struggle...

There’s a couple of guys on the forum that could likely explain it pretty well but if you want a technical response then the questions need to asked about specific technologies as networks are different to AWS and different to CDN (cloudflare).

theres lots of YouTube videos out there for those interested in starting to learn about these things. Again though for those interested just ask and I’ll try and answer as I presume others will as well.

Would like to learn some more about this please, seems interesting and do like trying to learn new things.

Hi Calisto, what would you like further information about? I can try and provide some videos, and reading to get you started :)

Thank you, would like some vids & reading please?

Thanks for that, will do research on that website, many thanks again Dick Turpin ;);)
That solution network is basic and not the best. But will give you understanding at little cost.
PM me for one most use.
Also as far as wiresharking goes over open source check the thread that was closed about nagra. There was a big hitter that put screen shots up, and not just about nagra but sharking. He has not returned since thread was closed.
(rightly so)

What i have learnt over the last few months is “NOT” to over egg the pudding.
As said PM me for solution networks. They will help you, but you need sources and tools.
(some providers wont issue M3U now)

That solution network is basic and not the best. But will give you understanding at little cost.
PM me for one most use.
Also as far as wiresharking goes over open source check the thread that was closed about nagra. There was a big hitter that put screen shots up, and not just about nagra but sharking. He has not returned since thread was closed.
(rightly so)

What i have learnt over the last few months is “NOT” to over egg the pudding.
As said PM me for solution networks. They will help you, but you need sources and tools.
(some providers wont issue M3U now)

View attachment 125058
Have pm'ed you

Back