Loads of IP*V blocks.

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Just wanting to see members experience from saturday 23rd till now with there providers?

Seems since saturday the best business to invest in is VPN services. 😂
From what i seen online from the weekend is the heaviest EPL block since it began ages ago. Not to worried about it myself. But those advertising all over the place got hit good and hard.
😂

Yep mine was blocked all Saturday afternoon which has happened before but this time blocked on Sunday afternoon,
Im I right in saying VPN wont help us if we buy one, will it ? as its the IPTV server getting blocked isnt it? not us being blocked connecting to it?

Yep mine was blocked all Saturday afternoon which has happened before but this time blocked on Sunday afternoon,
Im I right in saying VPN wont help us if we buy one, will it ? as its the IPTV server getting blocked isnt it? not us being blocked connecting to it?
yes m8 you need a VPN what box do you have?

Just wanting to see members experience from saturday 23rd till now with there providers?

Seems since saturday the best business to invest in is VPN services. 😂
From what i seen online from the weekend is the heaviest EPL block since it began ages ago. Not to worried about it myself. But those advertising all over the place got hit good and hard.
😂

Depends on what is being blocked and where. If it's the server being blocked by the ISP then you can circumvent it via a VPN. I would doubt that your device is getting blocked.

This will continue to happen the bigger IPTV gets and the more people that take up the service, i'd expect more services to go offline, and people get busted as well.

all fast first two give free trial IPVanish not sure would trust their no log claims after they gave up details in past

My Iptv providers have banned the use of a VPN saying that they are looking for people using them on match days and tracing them back to the servers and blocking them

My Iptv providers have banned the use of a VPN saying that they are looking for people using them on match days and tracing them back to the servers and blocking them
The whole point of VPN is that it's significantly more difficult to trace than not having one.

I believe your provider just doesn't like those that use VPN.

I have two providers.
First one (one of the biggest suppliers) banned VPNs ages ago but does allow them now, if they get blocked its fixed within 24 hours.
The other provider is completely of the radar and does not take anyone on board anymore and has “never” been hit with block.

It goes to prove that staying away from fle-bay and social media works.
Although i always advise to use a VPN.
Not just for overhyped crap football... but you basic right on privacy.

I use a vpn all the time now. Have done for a while....

My service that had been terrible for weeks seems decent at the minute and another I use needed VPN halfway through 1st big game on Sunday. o_O

my provider wont let me use my own vpn as they say it messes up there built in vpn , don't know how that works. I was watching leeds game the other night on ifollow an it went off blocked about 20 min into the game, I messaged my provider an all the said is the account for ifollow had been shut down, all the other ifollow games was live but leeds game blocked.

So say your using a firestick and STBEMU are you saying just install a VPN on the stick then run STBEMU ? ...on Virmin by the way

So say your using a firestick and STBEMU are you saying just install a VPN on the stick then run STBEMU ? ...on Virmin by the way
Yes.
For those experiencing EPL blocks it is as simple as that. Of course change your server location to outside the UK and ireland.
Very easy to do on enigma2, android and firestick.
Those with smart TVs and mag boxes may need DD-WRT router.
Another method you can do is install VPN on your phone/laptop. Then use that device as hotspot.
(of course it only works if ISP are blocking streams)

Last edited:
Back