loads of gear for sale

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas!
Go to Oz on the 18th for a year so looking to sell some stuff. Ive attached images etc so all should be good.

1x Scorche Passport- plugs into ipod compatible head unit to allow charging, bought from apple in newcastle in march-£10

Alpine iDA-X300- Ipod head unit, bought in march, plays everything ive shot at it using my iphone-£75

3x Skype WP-S1 Skype phones- As new, unwanted gifts, one black one white, open to offers of around £30 each

Snes-Comes with pads, plug, but no RF lead. Comes with Mariokart, and whatever other carts I can find-offers

2x3 mobile dongles, never used, offers

1xUsb Infinity Programmer-Used to do funcards, comes with USB cable and 3 cards-offers

Media Centre- Antec Fusion case, 1x500 gig hdd, 1x320gig hdd, 4gb ram, HDMI out, for more info on spec PM me as im not at home atm, £250ish

All items are ex p+p and bank transfer is the preferred method of payment but will take paypal no bother :)

Any questions feel free to PM me
Cheers Guys

(I cant upload the rest of the images but once the thread is on il reply with the rest of the photos, hope this is ok mods :)

Back