Liverpool !! what a result

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Clap: Lol some one told me there was a bet on that he would celebrate if he scored by swinging an imaginary golf club. It was 10/1 did he do it because i never seen the celebration??

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
: party : :banana: :mexican: :bouncing:

Brilliant result, cant wait for teh 2nd leg should be a cracking match. Took some time of work aswell for the match.. Well worth it.

@ robc11. Bellamy did do the celebration with the imaginary Golf Club

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
our odds hav been cut to 7/1 to win and i beleive a 1-1 draw at anfield and we have a very good chance. i am very confident that we can.

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
yeah what a result but we still are only at half time. So long as we create the atmosphere and get the 1st goal at anfield I think we can do it.

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Clap: Lol some one told me there was a bet on that he would celebrate if he scored by swinging an imaginary golf club. It was 10/1 did he do it because i never seen the celebration??

he did do that yes! And one of my mates said it was 100/1! : shocked2

logic_187

DW Regular
Reaction score
Barcelona arent as good as they were last year, they have got some problems....BUT its a great result for liverpool......beating barcelona at the nou camp is very hard........lets hope you keep it up in the home leg

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
im a united fan but well done liverpool hope u stuff them " anfield

C

Carnege

im also a Man United fan..
i gotta say i said to my friends and family that Liverpool will win the Tie but i didnt expect Liverpool to beat Barcelona at thier own ground..

well done great result.. just keep it steady at Anfield and you'll beat em no problem..

TEST