Liverpool v Barca

Wheelo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Good Luck on Tuesday night lads. (We deserve some luck after yesterday!)

Biggest game of our season so far, the nerves are tingling already. This is what the Champions League is all about.

yeah a hope they play like they did on Saturday and it shud be enuf. Typical utd like u cud see it cumin a mile off....... What a night its going to be, cant wait just over 24 hours to go!

Good luck tonight lads paly well and get the result we need.

up the scousers take these spanish muppets out ;)

good luck

Liverpool are making this Barca team average.

How close has Riise came to scoring! Wish he would hurry up and get himself a goal. Ive got:

£5 on Riise to score first at 20/1
£5 on Puyol to score first at 50/1

Hopefully get a return but knowing my luck id have been better just throwing that tenenr away rather than getting my hopes up lol

Edit: Riise just had a header cleared off the line, someone doesn't want me to win £100 lol

Last edited:
How have Liverpool not scored yet!!

lets hope you dont do an arsenal guys !

fooking 10 shots to there 1 shot.... and nothing hit the bar :(

should be into the next round already!

Regards
Mickie D

Thats my first goalscorers fooked.

good goal though, not sure who I want to win, hope its a good final 15 mins.

3 mins extra time what a load of bollox .. come on the reds :)

Get in there what a result,we made them look a average side until the last 15 mins...

By the way just to mention Carragher is 1 of the best defenders in the world what u fink.

Would put him alongside terry from now on in the england setup forget ferdinand.

Mr P

carragher has been that good for years i dont know why he gets overlooked!

well done liverpool, had me worried at the end lol.... ronaldinhio lol made a great chance and hit the post lol (hes not playing well at all) but liverpool hit the bar twice in the first half

was cracking game been impressed with liverpool lately they have got a solid defence and play some nice footie at times aswell

Yea micky i was the same in couldnt watch towards the end lol.

Whats the arsenal score from the first leg....???

Hope u can give them it what 4 so we have another english team in the quarter finals(NOT UNITED).haha

Mr P

what is it with lpool making it as hard as possible to get thru! Seriously though!We should have been 2 or 3 up at half time! Played them off the park, over the two legs we by far deserved to go thru. Hope Celtic do the business tonite, wud be nice! If I am honest though a think Milan will go thru. Gud luck to ALL the british teams tonite!

well done the lads. fookin great result. looking good for all 4 english teams to go through to quarters ( reckon gunners will turn it around ) which justify's us having 4 teams for the champions league every year.
good punch up at the end of the valencia game, whats with all these mass brawls happening in games at the moment ?

Well done lads, you deserved it.

Fantastic over the 2 legs.

The dream continues, Walk on...

I'm a liverpool fan and yeah i think we deserved to go through over the the two legs but what about the gunners !! they murdered that team for 3 hours and still lost !! seems theres no justice sometimes

I'm a liverpool fan and yeah i think we deserved to go through over the the two legs but what about the gunners !! they murdered that team for 3 hours and still lost !! seems theres no justice sometimes
just like us when we played utd fooked them we did and got nowt

Back