Liverpool Thread

Whats everyones thoughts on Liverpool maybe forfeiting the Carabao quarter final match, I personally prefer to go all out for the World Club Cup and forfeit the mickey mouse cup if necessary

Whats everyones thoughts on Liverpool maybe forfeiting the Carabao quarter final match, I personally prefer to go all out for the World Club Cup and forfeit the mickey mouse cup if necessary

Given your dislike for Arab states I am surprised you haven't boycotted the World Club Cup already. It's tough but that's football and why should other teams suffer.

It's just you dippers playing the victims again. You knew all the dates prior to the season starting so no excuses.
As you play a lot of reserve players anyway there is no excuse for not fulfilling the Villa fixture, you have enough fringe players to do so.

This team reminds me of the team of the eighties, never give up, fully believe that they can score again and again.

We are still not at our best, but we have won 10 drawn 1 Lost 0 in the Prem.

No matter what happens next week, against Man City, we will still be top after the game

Couldโ€™ve done with city losing as well but Hayhoe๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
You say that but we were lucky to pull back the win... Was watching it on Bein 2 1nil down and the misses was on the phone to her parents didnt realise I was 2 mins behind until they told me we'd pulled one back ๐Ÿคฃ

You say that but we were lucky to pull back the win... Was watching it on Bein 2 1nil down and the misses was on the phone to her parents didnt realise I was 2 mins behind until they told me we'd pulled one back ๐Ÿคฃ

Should've watched it on rush sports, the commentary was in English on that one ;)

Back