Liverpool Thread

5 times you say.
😂😂
Well I never.

Did the lovely tour guide mention the manner of almost all of those “times”?
It’s quite a feat to beat some of the shite Liverpool had to overcome en route to those finals.

Boo Hoo Gasman
Beat Champions of Germany 1977
Beat Belgian Champions 1978
Beat Spanish Champions 1981
Beat Italian Champions 1984
Beat Italian Champions 2005

Heres Man U record

Beat Champions of Portugal 1968
Beat Germany League Runners Up 1999
Beat England League Runners Up 2008

Talk about no self awareness

Last edited:

Route = Finished 4th place with 60 points and 30 points off the lead... United scored more points than that in our worst season in years last season lol.
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 22.43.02.png

Beat Champions of Portugal 1968

Route- Well at quite a pile of shite but 3 decent teams in the pot. Only 10 years after losing the core of the entire squad whilst pioneering English teams into European competitions, an absolutely amazing achievement under the circumstances.
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 22.15.37.png

Beat Germany League Runners Up 1999

Route- This is the greatest route to the final, overcoming competition favourites Barcelona, Inter Milan and Juventus to eventually win the final against another favourite in Bayern Munich. Insane team, the greatest English team of all time winning the 3 biggest titles possible in one season.
Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 22.17.35.png

Beat England League Runners Up 2008

Route- Another tough run of top teams for United to overcome. No sign of Olun pastamorna.

Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 22.43.02.png

Glenn Hoddle is still saying it wasn't a penalty ffs. Two refs and VAR disagree with him but "he's right and they're wrong" :rolleyes:

Glenn Hoddle is still saying it wasn't a penalty ffs. Two refs and VAR disagree with him but "he's right and they're wrong" :rolleyes:

Hoddle was just upset. Spurs in fairness were the better side, they just couldn't score. It doesn't matter if it was a penalty or not, Liverpool are the winners, and will go down in history.

I was tempted to turn the TV over at half time it was boring. A good win though. Congratulations to Manchester City and Liverpool for a fantastic historical Season.

Yes it was a horrible game to watch.
I actually think that scoring so early spoilt things Liverpool were then just hoofing the ball forward and just ensuring that Spurs didnt score.

Doesn't count anyway.
Only beat Englands 4th placed team to win it.

Beat Champions of Germany 1977
Beat Belgian Champions 1978
Beat Spanish Champions 1981
Beat Italian Champions 1984
Beat Spurs placed 4th in Premier League 2018 to qualify.

Quite a belated Boo Hoo Gasman
I assume that you have been in a darkened room since we won our SIXTH
Na, couldn't give a shite. Only one of them is worth a toss anyway. Rest are just a product of playing absolutely nobody on the way.
Didn't know our town had many Liverpool supporters until this year, seems like a lot have crawled out from under a lot of rocks.

Back