Liverpool Thread

Best comeback of all time 😂 It wasn’t even the best comeback this week.

Could Barcelona have been any worse? I don't think they could.
I'm sure everyone will unanimously agree that 4th goal was a shambles. As a defender you are annoyed about that if you let it in after a two day bender and turning up to the local park on a Sunday morning.
First goal wasn't much better, Jordi Alba should never grace an elite football team again, absolute dross. Then you have Ter Stegen who is obviously using the same hand cream as Dave De Gea this week.

Hopefully they all get ahead of themselves again...like they do every year.

Mon the Yids
Ohhhhh dear @gasman at least you can look back at the season and think what a great job your boys have done :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It used to be funny reading these delusional rants by gasman but I am starting to worry that he may be on mind altering medication. That said, the Champions League final comeback was better than this one imo as they only had 45 minutes to do it in that game. It’s all about opinions though.

It's a strong possibility. Alternatively it could just be the troll mentality taking pleasure from winding people up.

We all need a hobby.

I hope you aren’t trying to suggest that I could be taking the pi$$ 😂

Could Barcelona have been any worse? I don't think they could.
I'm sure everyone will unanimously agree that 4th goal was a shambles. As a defender you are annoyed about that if you let it in after a two day bender and turning up to the local park on a Sunday morning.
First goal wasn't much better, Jordi Alba should never grace an elite football team again, absolute dross. Then you have Ter Stegen who is obviously using the same hand cream as Dave De Gea this week.

Hopefully they all get ahead of themselves again...like they do every year.

Mon the Yids

Boo Hoo Gasman
Very Churlish

Boo Hoo Gasman
Very Churlish
I'm right though. That was a poor effort from Barcelona. Hardly one of their vintage teams, even a half decent United side would have got past them, but our lot were too busy sulking and dripping about the pitch like fannies. Only McTomminator came out of it with any respect.

I'm right though. That was a poor effort from Barcelona. Hardly one of their vintage teams, even a half decent United side would have got past them, but our lot were too busy sulking and dripping about the pitch like fannies. Only McTomminator came out of it with any respect.

Boo Hoo Gasman, such a bad Barcelona team that have only won La Liga by 9 points.
Even a half Man U decent side would have got past them................
I guess that means that you have only had 3 half decent sides since 1984 then
Played 13 won 3
Churlish

Boo Hoo Gasman, such a bad Barcelona team that have only won La Liga by 9 points.
Even a half Man U decent side would have got past them................
I guess that means that you have only had 3 half decent sides since 1984 then
Played 13 won 3
Churlish
Hahahahahaha

So scousers, since you’ve had the best team in the league since 1989 how different does it actually watching a team that is actually the thing you’ve always claimed to be.

This is where self awareness is lost on most.

So scousers, since you’ve had the best team in the league since 1989 how different does it actually watching a team that is actually the thing you’ve always claimed to be.

This is where self awareness is lost on most.

Not sure what you are saying the Gasser, but it looks like another Boo Hoo post.
Pitiful

At least we are not the nowhere nearly men
32 points off the top is pretty pitiful.
Even Swansea City got within 31 points of the lead when they were in the prem
The result is exactly the same, “nothing”.
As Bill Shankly once said.

Back