Liverpool Thread

Everton putting 4 on you was a super hammering?
Yes, yes it was, as you stated in the United thread, Everton dicked us royally.
Please show me how I contradicted myself.
You told me I chat shit and if I am to chat it then at least make it plausible. Next sentence you agree with me 😂 Your'e off your ed.
Poor finishing from Utd? You didn't have a shot! You couldn't finish your dinner, nevermind a chance at goal.
United had 9 shots against Barca in the Nou Camp, so saying we didn't have a shot is horse..
9 shots 4 on target.
Liverpool had how many shots on target?
Liverpool had 3 shots on target.

Carry on Jane.

Last edited:
United had 9 shots against Barca in the Nou Camp, so saying we didn't have a shot is horse..
9 shots 4 on target.

Liverpool had 3 shots on target.

According to BBC site;

Utd 9 shots 3 on target
Liverpool 15 shots 4 on target.

Liverpool dominated according to the stats. Whereas apart from fouls Utd got dominated.

United in fairness have broken multiple records this season, mainly around how poor they've been! Mourinho might have been right when he said the greatest thing he achieved was getting them to finish 2nd.

Klopp got away with one today.
Any team selection that includes Sturridge, is us effectively playing with 10 men
I really dont get it.

Again, for 95 minutes I have been an honorary Liverpool fan. Their play was absolutely awesome and the corner kick was just pure genius. I thoroughly enjoyed the match and it's hard not to see them lifting the Trophy now.

All done without a few big players too, Jurgin is a brilliant manager one we've been needing for a while. Great performance from everyone :cool:

Congrats to Liverpool and their fans. Didn't see that happening, but I can only sit back and clap. Absolutely amazing result.

Over to you then @gasman I expect dodgy referee was biased to Liverpool or something .......... or has it all gone quiet for a moment? Lol

Over to you then @gasman I expect dodgy referee was biased to Liverpool or something .......... or has it all gone quiet for a moment? Lol

Next year VAR will be in coming into play so they won't get handed 3 points every week.
Another dive sorts them out with a chance to win the game.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's been going on all season, offside goals, dives, referees handing them chances left right and center. 97 points my hairy hole, been handed about 30 of them by the slices of "fortune" that's come their way.

Go check the utd thread, they're in there ;)

Last edited:
😂
14 points my hole.
We had a manager who’s only concern was a payout that would cover his fine for tax evasion.
At Anfield we set up with Young at LB, Darmian at RB and Diogo Dalot at right wing.
A fully fit Pogba sat the entire game out.
Fellaini came on for Dalot at half time.
A fully fit Martial was given 10 minutes as he came on for Herrera.
A shit slow Mata replaced Lingard with five minutes left.
The guy was actively attempting to sabotage our club to cover his own financial cock up.

Since Ole has taken over he’s gained 26 points.
Since Ole has taken over Klopp has gained 18 points.
That’s a turn around of 8 points in 10 games.
Without taking offside goals, diving for nonsense penalties, the wind, the rain, snow and opponents injury crisis affecting Liverpool’s rythm 😂

Ole’s at the wheel 😁

I have been waiting for this.
Its now 28 points your hole

Could Barcelona have been any worse? I don't think they could.
I'm sure everyone will unanimously agree that 4th goal was a shambles. As a defender you are annoyed about that if you let it in after a two day bender and turning up to the local park on a Sunday morning.
First goal wasn't much better, Jordi Alba should never grace an elite football team again, absolute dross. Then you have Ter Stegen who is obviously using the same hand cream as Dave De Gea this week.

Hopefully they all get ahead of themselves again...like they do every year.

Mon the Yids

Back