Liverpool Thread

Only Seen a few mins tbh,well maybe 30..lol,but what I seen was quality football by a quality team,against a quality opponent,leading to a a great visual treat for us …?

The supposed best Liverpool team in years hammered by the same score as the worst United side in 30 years 😂😂
Welcome back to reality. Not easy playing against a side that has a different rule book to everyone else is it, now you know how every other premier league team feels playing the fountain pushers.

The supposed best Liverpool team in years hammered by the same score as the worst United side in 30 years 😂😂
Welcome back to reality. Not easy playing against a side that has a different rule book to everyone else is it, now you know how every other premier league team feels playing the fountain pushers.

You have to laugh. Gasman has been in hiding for a good 2 weeks, and as soon as Liverpool lose then he's like a dog with 3 dicks.

"Hammered" is not the correct term at all. Liverpool were by far the better side for long periods of the game, and should've scored at least 1 goal. Messi had a sublime 7 mins, and took the game away from them.

To compare the shower of shite that Utd put up against the Liverpool performance is laughable, and shows how bitter a Utd fan you actually are.

Scoreline doesn't tell the true story of the match. Although it does suggest that it would've to be a spectacular comeback to beat them now. Which I dont personally see happening, even with an early goal. Shame as with both City/Liverpool going out, then it's become a little bit a damp squib end of the season, unless City draw/lose to Leicester, then things may hot up again a little.

In the meantime, I guess we will await the return of gasman, and his fantasies about Utd being a world beater again...

Not one to get involved with these spats :) I couldn't agree more. The score in my opinion doesn't reflect the game and the performance Liverpool played in last nights game. We played like we wanted to win and not sit back and try to absorb the quality that is Messi, Coutinho and Suárez - two of which are former players. Although I was disappointed to see Messi try and persuade the ref to give out cards - Suárez on the other hand doesn't surprise me.

Even if we don't get to the next stage or win the league we've had a good season and some could say better than the last - who knows what next season will bring. It did make me laugh when I saw your comment @gasman re fountain pushers - there's no excuse for what those d1cks did.

Well, I’ve read some shite in my 17 years on this site, but that post above comes pretty near the top of that steaming pile.:rolleyes:

were by far the better side for long periods of the game, and should've scored at least 1 goal. Messi had a sublime 7 mins, and took the game away from them.

You could have wrote this about the United game. United were well on top until Messi destroyed us.
However, we were still in the tie after 90 minutes to have that fight in the Nou, Liverpool need an absolute miracle to overturn that and are all but out of it after the first leg.
Did enjoy Suarez performance and all of his s**t housery, celebrated his goal like he didn't really care or love Liverpool at all.

You could have wrote this about the United game. United were well on top until Messi destroyed us.

Im astounded by your response. You didn't have a shot on target! How were you the better side? You were appalling tbh. On top, honestly i've had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so much.

Im astounded by your response. You didn't have a shot on target! How were you the better side? You were appalling tbh. On top, honestly i've had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so much.

Sadly he is still in the longest river in Africa 🤔

I see that you have managed to crawl out of your hidey hole to tell us how much better Man U are than Liverpool
#absolutefantasist

Shots on target don't win you football games, but scoring zero goals whilst the other team score 3. That settles it.

You didn't watch the United game.

Oh gasman... I do miss your inane bleatings when you disappear for 2 weeks as your team went down the plughole. Yet you profuse to be the knowledge of everything football based.

You're right, I didn't watch the Utd game, I watched the Barca game, and they outplayed you, and you had no response. You were lacklustre, weak, over awed, I could continue...

If you're going to chat shit, then at least make it plausible shit. Whilst you're absolutely correct in saying "Shots on target don't win you games", if you don't have a shot on target then you cannot score. You had 0 shots, in fact in 271 minutes of football, you had 3 shots on target in 3 games.

Keep trying to deflect at other teams, but in all honesty your team have been useless.

If you're going to chat shit, then at least make it plausible shit. Whilst you're absolutely correct in saying "Shots on target don't win you games"

You are funny, who else could manage to contradict themselves without even leaving a sentence between the contradiction 😂

Whilst you claim that Liverpool won the "played alright trophy" the net result is exactly the same.
The worst United side in years went to the Nou and got dicked 3-0, poor finishing from United early on and throughout the entire game. Messi then stepped up and took the game away from us in double quick time.
The best Liverpool side in 30 years went to the Camp Nou and through poor finishing ended up getting dicked 3-0 with Messi stepping up and in a 7 minute period he took the game and most likely the entire tie away. Double quick time.

Yet here you are arguing that this statement.
The supposed best Liverpool team in years hammered by the same score as the worst United side in 30 years
Is incorrect 😁
Getting done 3-0 in any game is a hammering, no matter how you try and dress it up. Liverpool in the very basic rules of the game got hammered 😂

Anyway

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fullsizeoutput_1de1.jpeg

8613f8d8-6f20-4055-9f9f-a06eaf58802c.jpg

Attachments

• f324f28a-6b85-4938-8fd3-bc08d0c9a196.jpg
    f324f28a-6b85-4938-8fd3-bc08d0c9a196.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You are funny, who else could manage to contradict themselves without even leaving a sentence between the contradiction 😂

Whilst you claim that Liverpool won the "played alright trophy" the net result is exactly the same.
The worst United side in years went to the Nou and got dicked 3-0, poor finishing from United early on and throughout the entire game. Messi then stepped up and took the game away from us in double quick time.
The best Liverpool side in 30 years went to the Camp Nou and through poor finishing ended up getting dicked 3-0 with Messi stepping up and in a 7 minute period he took the game and most likely the entire tie away. Double quick time.

Yet here you are arguing that this statement.

Is incorrect 😁
Getting done 3-0 in any game is a hammering, no matter how you try and dress it up. Liverpool in the very basic rules of the game got hammered 😂

Anyway

Maybe we should buy you a dictionary with pictures, so you know what these words mean that you're banding about. Please show me how I contradicted myself.

Poor finishing from Utd? You didn't have a shot! You couldn't finish your dinner, nevermind a chance at goal.

Liverpool had how many shots on target? Keep saved 2 worldy efforts.

You're just predictable these days gasman, you're super quick highlighting what you perceive to be failings in other teams, but you cannot see your own teams.

So if getting done 3-0 is a hammering, then I guess Everton putting 4 on you was a super hammering? How you going to justify that? Shall we line up the excuses ready?

People in glass houses and all.

Back