Liverpool Thread

We got away with one today.
City didn't deserve to win it, but neither did we, so it was a fair result in the end.
I don't get why, Klopp doesn't give Salah a break.
He is clearly out of form............
None of them deserved to win. It was all defend and no attack. Mahrez was a joke he had numerous shots wide and over the bar so which bright spark chose him to take the penalty?.🤔

I think we was both happy with the draw. When do you play man united? or are we first?.🤔😉

You’re first miggy 11th November, we should be flying by then.
Liverpool are getting us for Christmas in a game where we will probably knock them out of the top four in the midst of their huge injury crisis (3 players out).

Liverpool are getting us for Christmas in a game where we will probably knock them out of the top four in the midst of their huge injury crisis (3 players out).

Dream on Gasman

Flying gasman! pmpl more like crash diving.🤣🤣

Your like a modern day Nostradamus 🙄🤯

Your like a modern day Nostradamus [emoji849]🤯

Flattering to deceive early on.

Look excessively poor beyond the first 11.

See the above [emoji23]

Salah turning up in Belgrade.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Salah turning up in Belgrade.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Bright eyes, burning like fire. Sorry @gasman I thought it was Mr Garfunkel?. Hmm[emoji848][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Lol, nar that’s Leo Sayer and wee mans love child [emoji115][emoji115][emoji12]

Liverpool looked weak facing arsenal and many on the players couldn’t come to their next games causing us to loose to any rubbish team the other day. I still want us to win we got a smart manager besides having a good team. I just feel there lacking in performance and strength needed to help go 1st

Wow WoW Wow
What a game, what and ending, what a result.
Everton were quite impressive today.
Definitely a top 6 team, maybe top 4
We got lucky today

You’ve been lucky since the start of August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back