Liverpool Thread

GD is really unimpressive and that's quite telling of the quality of your performances. Last season you finished with a GD of 67+. Now you are on 48+, worse than Conte's Chelsea in 16/17.
You should be called the 1-0 winners because you've won so many games on a one goal margin thanks to VAR.
When it all boils down, you can't even file your title win with either Blackburn's or Leicester's as both those clubs won their respective titles in an unbroken season, you know, how title winning teams should be measured..!

It's just a commercial decision winning title, gifted to you by the suits to ensure the product remains buoyant..!

A cut and shut trophy that is fundamentaly flawed..!

And what's really heartwarming is that every f*cker knows that..!

It doesn’t matter how you win as long as you win. 🤔😂 All these twats with excuses🙄😂

Pretty sure that you dont win anything for 6 games, maybe Ole will get manager of the month?

You obviously don’t remember the old European Cup then. Where you only played 5 games. Sometimes only 4. Always against a pile of nobodies. If memory serves that sums up 4 of yours.

Chelsea up next. Looking to do us a favour.

GD is really unimpressive and that's quite telling of the quality of your performances. Last season you finished with a GD of 67+. Now you are on 48+, worse than Conte's Chelsea in 16/17.
You should be called the 1-0 winners because you've won so many games on a one goal margin thanks to VAR.
When it all boils down, you can't even file your title win with either Blackburn's or Leicester's as both those clubs won their respective titles in an unbroken season, you know, how title winning teams should be measured..!

It's just a commercial decision winning title, gifted to you by the suits to ensure the product remains buoyant..!

A cut and shut trophy that is fundamentaly flawed..!

And what's really heartwarming is that every f*cker knows that..!
You really enjoy talking b*llox don't you.

You missed out one word there mate, thick should come just before f*cker. You're excused though cos anyone who believes the shite you post would also have the mental age of six
Even though you post like a child it's good to see you back here now and then. It assures me that there will always be a need for carers. :)
Don’t often agree with fangy but in this case, he’s absolutely right. The season will always be incomplete in the traditional sense. You can’t argue that.
Before it was locked down this title was a complete farce, with VAR being introduced and ran by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.
The entire restart has been a sham. Fanless stadiums and teams kneeling before a racist organisation, then they get a 12 year old with the concentration levels of of a goldfish in charge of the piped in fan noise 😂 They must have stolen him from a caravan in Stockley.
If I had to choose a way for the 30 year drought to end it wouldn’t have been this. because nobody could have made this up. But now it is this way, it couldn’t be more fitting. Everyone knows this is a complete farce, well everyone but Liverpool fans. Which makes it even more hilarious 🤣

Take it the moderator's are having a bit of a holiday because if I'd have posted some of the abuse in this thread then no doubt I'd have been banned.

Don’t often agree with fangy but in this case, he’s absolutely right. The season will always be incomplete in the traditional sense. You can’t argue that.
Before it was locked down this title was a complete farce, with VAR being introduced and ran by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.
The entire restart has been a sham. Fanless stadiums and teams kneeling before a racist organisation, then they get a 12 year old with the concentration levels of of a goldfish in charge of the piped in fan noise 😂 They must have stolen him from a caravan in Stockley.
If I had to choose a way for the 30 year drought to end it wouldn’t have been this. because nobody could have made this up. But now it is this way, it couldn’t be more fitting. Everyone United fan knows this is a complete farce, well everyone but Liverpool fans. Which makes it even more hilarious 🤣

Still doing laps🙄
297E787D-D39B-435C-AF94-9D5023EA503D.gif

Everyone knows this is a complete farce, well everyone but Liverpool fans. Which makes it even more hilarious 🤣
Jesus Christ Lads they won their title fair and square FFS, talking about var we had the benefit of two dubious decisions the other night so it all evens itself out and shouldn't take away from what they achieved.

🤔

If I had to choose a way for the 30 year drought to end it wouldn’t have been this. because nobody could have made this up. But now it is this way, it couldn’t be more fitting. Everyone knows this is a complete farce, well everyone but Liverpool fans. Which makes it even more hilarious 🤣

Umm we won the league mate.
When was the last time Man U won it?
1595077609251.png

Jesus Christ Lads they won their title fair and square FFS, talking about var we had the benefit of two dubious decisions the other night so it all evens itself out and shouldn't take away from what they achieved.
Fair and square 😂
You old fogeys never keep up with current affairs. They’ve been handed the league through erroneous VAR decisions at season changing points.

It can’t even itself out from a 6 pointer where City got totally ass clowned from Stockley Park. Handing the dippers a 12 point lead.
Sort yaself out wizzer lad. You’ve not gone senile yet have you 😧

Fair and square 😂
You old fogeys never keep up with current affairs. They’ve been handed the league through erroneous VAR decisions at season changing points.

It can’t even itself out from a 6 pointer where City got totally ass clowned from Stockley Park. Handing the dippers a 12 point lead.
1595099947290.png

Fair and square 😂

That's a load of bollocks m8 and you know it,

Would you be on here apologising if the roles were reversed?

One thing about been and old fogey is the ability to accept things that really piss you off, and believe me I'm pissed off that that shower finally managed to win the Premiership, but even the blind man can see that it was coming after the last few years and in fairness they did deserve it.

I'm not sure how old you are but I watched the GOAT build UTD from also rans to the greatest team in English football and I am starting to enjoy Ole's building process, so let them enjoy it while it lasts, we will be back.

I'm not sure how old you are but I watched the GOAT build UTD from also rans to the greatest team in English football and I am starting to enjoy Ole's building process, so let them enjoy it while it lasts, we will be back.

Agree with this but the rest...meh!

Back