Liverpool Thread

If Liverpool win the Champions League and inevitably attract some top talent such as Nabir Fekir to add to the already sensational attacking options as well as a top keeper and another world class centre-half they will cease to be a selling club and aim to consolidate their position as one of England and Europes top clubs and all of which will have been achieved doing what SAF or no other manager has done before on a net spend in the black since Klopp took over. It's actually amazing that it's not been highlighted that the Champions League finalists have had MADE 34 million in transfer dealings since Klopp took over. United have a net expenditure of £260 million since Mourinho took over and he is still saying his squad isn't good enough and needs more money spent to get them to the required level. I'll take the entertaining football provided by Klopp's Liverpool that is now being adapted across football (see goals count in this years Champions League) over Mourinho's boring negative football turning half decent players bang average in the process.

Liverpool always make a fortune in transfer dealings. It’s exactly what the club was bought for. It will attract another band of prospects in the summer in order to carry on the conveyor belt of sales and have it best players in the shop window ready for another fortune in transfer fees.
It’s been the same system for years predating Benitez and his merry band of CL flukemeisters.

5af88f4cedadd.jpg

Booooooooooooooo ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Point is, Liverpool are a selling club.

Some clubs buy well and finish above others in the league. Some play attacking styles, some balanced... mostly managers play to their strengths. Some have no idea whatsoever how to set up a defence and balance it with attack. Some know how to do both and choose the option that he knows will see his side finish in a better position.

The best manager that the UK has ever produced (SAF) believed in winning at all costs. He was often pragmatic when required and a flat track bully when the opposition allowed. Ferguson’s last league winning side consisted of Carrick playing hoof ball to Robin Van Persie. Ferguson’s philosophy started with a mean defence and through his time he had some absolutely insane defensive players.
Attack always starts with defence in every great team.
On the flip side... Klopp [emoji23][emoji23]
Hahaha
Fergys day is done
Mourinho wont win any majors whilst at united. In spite of attacking talent that he has.
Rashford Lukaku Linguard Martial Sanchez Mata and Pogba, and because of Mourinhos style of play Player of the year is your Goalie

Pep n Klopp play attractive in the main winning football.
I know which I prefer

Point is, Liverpool are a selling club.

Some clubs buy well and finish above others in the league. Some play attacking styles, some balanced... mostly managers play to their strengths. Some have no idea whatsoever how to set up a defence and balance it with attack. Some know how to do both and choose the option that he knows will see his side finish in a better position.

The best manager that the UK has ever produced (SAF) believed in winning at all costs. He was often pragmatic when required and a flat track bully when the opposition allowed. Ferguson’s last league winning side consisted of Carrick playing hoof ball to Robin Van Persie. Ferguson’s philosophy started with a mean defence and through his time he had some absolutely insane defensive players.
Attack always starts with defence in every great team.
On the flip side... Klopp [emoji23][emoji23]
Hahaha
Fergys day is done
Mourinho wont win any majors whilst at united. In spite of attacking talent that he has.
Rashford Lukaku Linguard Martial Sanchez Mata and Pogba, and because of Mourinhos style of play Player of the year is your Goalie

Pep n Klopp play attractive in the main winning football.
I know which I prefer

4th

Congrats to Mo Salah, for having a tremendous first season at Anfield.

Now go and win in Kiev.

Then will all have a tremendous season

Am a little surprised to see TAA selected fro the England squad.
As well as he has done and I think there is plenty to come from him I wouldn't say he was anywhere near the 3rd best English right back available.

I remember the last time Liverpool suffered from premature ejaculation.

71052191c0f0e2c87174e3f1f414c0ad.jpg

Doesn't look like an official shop to me
Love the fact this exists [emoji23] it’s opposite Tesco in Old Swan area near Stanley Park, we drove past cheering and they were all outside cheering with us until apprentice shouted “hands up if you’ve never won the premier league” [emoji23]
Disclaimer.. I honestly had nothing to do with that lolz. ...well I may lie occasionally..

We had to drive back past [emoji28][emoji379]
698006d1e5d653a52333fb5f6ecec9eb.jpg

Nutcase fanbase, terminal gun jumpers.

That time they won the league in March was a thing of beauty.

Love the fact this exists [emoji23] it’s opposite Tesco in Old Swan area near Stanley Park, we drove past cheering and they were all outside cheering with us until apprentice shouted “hands up if you’ve never won the premier league” [emoji23]
Disclaimer.. I honestly had nothing to do with that lolz. ...well I may lie occasionally..

You are gonna be soooooooooooo gutted if we win it

You are gonna be soooooooooooo gutted if we win it

Dickhead’s think you’ve already won it [emoji23]

Just a small matter of Europes most successful football team standing in your way.
Madrid have been absolutely sensational in the last couple of weeks. Wouldn’t be surprised if you fluked another one but I wouldn’t be surprised if they totally embarrass you.
Klopps record in finals is ridiculously bad.

You two still bickering lol
I don’t care which English team wins Champions League, will support whoever is in the final. Even Man Utd and I’m a Leeds fan. Not that we can be considered rivals any more, been away so long nobody knows we exist other than Sly who keep moving our games lol

Back