LiveNetTV

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi as the above APK stopped working not been able to open any links for a few weeks now.
Thanks in advance.

Live NetTV v4.6 working fine on my Android Phone

I don't know what You were trying to watch, but it just worked for Me on a couple of channels I tried.

always hit or miss for me never stable

Thanks for the replies I am on 4.6 v on my Firestick click on BT SPORT1 says unable to open link tried it on movies etc been like that for a few weeks.

I just tried sport1 it didn't work on link 1 (fast) working fine on link 2.

Sounds like its a bad install, reinstall it, working okay here

Maybe try a different media player

always best to avoid first link on most

I have reinstalled App still the same I think its a broadband issue it saying unable to play link. So I shall put my Firestick in my Daughters TV and see if it opens her APP works on her Firestick. When I say Broadband issue I am only getting 7 mbps to the house.

Still not working cant find it on Aptoide tv anymore the link I have been using is Live NetTV | Your Gateway to Entertainment but every time I download form here it wont play any links. anybody got a better link Thanks in advance.
^^That is the correct website,
I have add free one but it does not work on the FireStick :(

which media player are you using to play the links with?

ad-free version works ok on stick here but bit harder finding 100% clean version

ad-free version works ok on stick here but bit harder finding 100% clean version
It just won`t install on mine for some reason, I just have it on my box but on FS the normal version

you need the right modded version specifically for the firestick i have a clean version but stick not here also have a version adfree with couple hits on VT lol

Back